10 ) Fight...❤️🌏❤️

Age : 12 year old...

Tw : hitting ...Blood ...Foul languages ...

Sorry but here liv is there...I am just obsessed with olivia being elder sister to y/n and being Taylor's daughter...

Lol.....😂Olivia is 18 here

________________________________________

Y/n's pov:

Hi ...!! I am damn fucked up with my life because of being a celeb kid...YESSS !!TAYLOR SWIFT IS MY MOTHER AND OLVIA SWIFT ALWYN IS MY SISTER .....They both are famous ....So you must be thinking why am I fucked up being a celeb kid? Well it does...Because I am being bullied in school ..... And I am being hit by them one or two times...I just can't take it anymore....

It was 7 a.m. i woke up and went to my parent's room ......I sat on the bed ...Just then mom looked up at me...She called me towards her and cuddled with me...I felt so safe in my mom's arms....She was the best ...My sissy also loves me...

I took a deep breath and smelled my mother's scent...It was light , soothing and very calming...I was relaxed...

"Good morning baby" she said...

"Good morning mama" ....

She loves me a lot...But she is strict about everything...My studies , my music , my future ...Everything...

MY dad on the other hand was chilled person...But he never spoiled me...But he was chilled.....

Just then olivia came and cuddled with us...Between me and my dad....

"Uhhh...Move...Sissy ..." I said pushing her..While she tried to cuddle with mom and get between us...

" No ....I won't...She is my mom too" liv said while making puppy faces...

"No she is mine..." I said...

"No mine.." liv said and again tired to get in...

"Ok babies...Stop fighting...I am both of ur mom...Liv come to my right side..And y/n u be on my left.." mom said...And stopped us...

Liv got up to right side...And cuddled her...

Mom stroked both of our hairs ....

"I love u sisssy" liv said while making faces to me..

"I love u too a lot.." i said while making faces to her...

We are like this...We always fight...And liv annoys me more...But at the end we love each other a lot...

It was 7 : 30...

" Babies now get up and get ready for school" mom nudged us...

I was scared by the name of school i don't want to go...But I have to..I could not tell about being bullied to my mom or dad or my sis...

~At school ~

My mom kissed my head and left me to school...

I slowly walked in...And saw my bullies standing near the door..They are older than me...They all are 14 ....

Nicky asked...

"Aww look at this swift here....Her fucking mom dropped her ...Lest have some fun with u..." She said and hit my face...

"Yeah...She is a fuking idiot and her mom"

"Don't say anything about my mom..".I yelled

Nicky pulled my collar and said...

"What did u say..? Ur a bitch...And ur mom is too...She is a slut ...She had relationships with so many men..And then she had u....I doubt whether u are Joe's daughter ....She had sex and one night stand with so many people ...She is a fucking snake...Who bites all of the people...Sh-" nicky was about to say something but I stopped her...

I was very angry ....How dare they talk about my mom...

" Enough " i yelled and hit nicky...

I punched the other girls and they fell down...Then I took a bat and hit nicky and fractured her arm....everyone of them were bleeding and so was i....I had got huge cut on my head...I was about to hit them again with my all power...Just then my friends stopped....

Principal called my mom and dad and said everything ...

My mom hold my hands tight and put me in the car back sit and Dad started to drive...The car ride was silent...

~at home ~

Liv opened the door and mom dragged me to the couch and made me sit...

She took the medicine box and out bandaged my head...I was seeing her face bandaging ...Her eyes were full of anger and her face was full of concern...How can someone say something about her ? She is the best mom....And I knew I was going to be scolded or grounded now...

After bandaging mom and liv sat opposite to me...While dad sat next to me...

"WHY DID U FIGHT? HOW CAN U ? U DISAPPOINTED ME Y/N ....U ARE GOING TO BE GROUNDED FOR A YEAR AND DONT TALK TO ME UNTIL U CHANGE UR BEHAVIOUR" mom said...

Wht i fought for her respect in school and she is!! I started to cry...And dad side hugged me...

"Momma i didn't mean to fight...They have been bullying me for months ...But I remained quiet ...But today they said very bad words about u which made me angry..I could not stand anyone saying bad about u....I fought for ur respect and u are?" I cried ....

"What ? But the peop-" mom said while gasping ...

"U will believe what other say about me..?"

Before she could reply

"Dad ...Am I really ur biological daughter ?" I asked ...

"Yeah u are...Omg ...Who said u aren't..."
He asked while hugging me...

"They said..*sniffle* u aren't my dad..*sniffle* they say...My mom is s-slut and she ha- had sex with many men..And had o-one night stand...*sniffle* i didnot believe it dad...I know my mom ....She is never like this....* Sniffle* so I fought for her...Did I do anything wrong" i asked...I could barely talk ...I was shaking...

"No no.. u did right thing....I am ur dad.baby...And ur mom is not like what they said...U know right?" He said to me...

"I know dad..." I said and hid my face...

My mom came to me ..Suddenly i jumped into her ...And she picked me up and sat on the couch...

"Mama...I am sorry for fighting ...But if it was anyone else too i would did the same...I would fight with anyone and everyone in this world for u...i lobe u mama" i said and she kissed my head....

Taylor's pov:

"Thank u so much...No don't be sorry...baby girl .. i love u" i said ..

She fought for me...Omg ...I was so proud...

"I am sorry about what I said earlier.." i said...

"Its ok momma" ...She said ...And it was already 10 p.m.

She was sleepy ...I ran my fingers though her blonde hair...Her electric blue eyes are so beautiful...I love her...

She gradually fell asleep on my chest...

Liv was quiet alm the time ...Now she came and sat beside me and kissed her sis..

"She is so brave ...Like u mom...She fought for u...I can't believe ..She is so small...But she did not hesitate to fight...I can't do it myself...I am scared...She is very precious mom...And I am proud of my sis..And don't mind what they said...I know u are not like that.." she said and hugged me...I hugged her back...

"Babe...She is indeed special...I love u...And don't worry I don't believe all that bullshits " joe said and kissed me...And I kissed him back...

I took y/n to my room and she slept with my peacefully ...And liv cuddled with her dad beside her...This is all I want...

_________________________________________

An important message to tell...Please don't hate taylor...She is really not what people say...She very independent , beautiful and personalised woman....and she overcame many barriers and she reached this height of publicity.....She is never a slut ...She is not...Don't say anything harsh about her...I beg u...

Thanks for reading...