6) Aunt sel.❤️🌏

Age : 3

Tw:#taylena ship if it's a problem anyways

_________________________________________

Taylor's pov :

It has been 3 years since my husband died.... He was coming home from late night work .... A truck came and lost its break and hit my husband's car....He died immediately on the spot .....I was 9 months pregnant then ......My daughter never met her father.......It was a tough day...And now also I couldnot get over it.... Selena helped us a lot to overcome it....She helped me everytime while bringing y/n up.....She helps me now also...She is the best guider , friend , i could ever ask for.....

"Good morning baby"
I said to my 3 year old who was sleeping next to me....

Joe's space is empty...I felt like crying...

"Good morning momma....." She said while yawning .......

"Wake up now baby ....We have to go to see dada...Aunt sel is on her way ok baby..."

I said while picking her up ...And cradling her...

"Momma when will dadda come back?"

I felt lump in my throat....

"He can't come back baby....He in there where the moon is....He has become star and he is watching us from up...He will not like if ur mom or u cry for him....He always smiling and seeing u"
Sel said while taking y/n from me...

She has a extra key to our house ...In case there is an emergency ...I did not notice when she came...

I ran to another room and started to sob...... Suddenly I felt a pair of hands around me...It was sel...

"It's ok Taylor ...U have to be strong for y/n , for urself ...... For us"

Just when she said "us"...I looked up at her.....

"I meant for everyone "... She said with bit embarrassment...

Selena's pov:

I am trying to console her......I love a lot... Previously it was best friends love ..But now I feel something for her....I want to tell her I feel for her....But I am not sure ... how would she react ? Will she like me back....? How will it affect y/n...?

I was confused myself ...How to tell her..?

"Taylor please dont cry"
I said while calming her ...

"Momma ..."i heard y/n squeaking and running to Taylor...

~time skip ~

/ They went to see Joe's grave/

Taylor stood there trying not to cry but tears were constantly falling her cheeks ...

Y/n placed a rose on Joe's grave and said

"Dadda when will u come back...? Momma always cries for u...Today aunt sel told u won't ...U went up there....Why did u leave us? I love u dadda ...And momma does too.."

She said....I cried too at that moment....

~time skip~

/ 6 months later/ Taylor's birthday...

Taylor's pov :

"Happy birthday momma"
Y/n said and handed me a present...I saw sel standing behind and smiling...

"Thank u..So much bubba"

I opened it and saw a small ring ...It had my and y/n's initial ...

I hugged her... And kissed her all over her face...