20 ) ACCIDENT !! ❤️🌏 (dua ) requested .

Requested by AdrianaJenner_Xo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Requested by AdrianaJenner_Xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 10 years old

Tw : cat accident

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

"Mama....I can't find my history notebook ..Help me please " u yell. And dua hurried up to ur bedroom . She opened the cupboard ,left drawer and took out ur history notebook

"Here it is...!!" She said and was going down hurriedly but just then u hugged her .

"Mama..How do u find everything !" U ask .

"Because I am ur mom baby " she said and bopped ur nose . Just the ur father and brother entered ur room . Ur elder brother is 18 years now. His name is Aayan anwar lipa hadid and u are y/n dua lipa hadid .

"Daddy " u said and hugged anwar .

"Hi baby girl...!!" He said and kissed ur head .

"So , i am going out to my studio...Here is ur notebooks y/n and here is ur stuffs aayan. And if u need anything just call me . " Dua said .

Actually she is very busy with her new song album. U see her home not very frequently and u miss her a lot . U hug her and said..

"Mama i miss u so much...When will u be home ...i want to spend some time with u ."

"Me too mom... " Aayan said and hugged dua.

" I miss u too babies .But daddy is here with u guys " dua said and kissed both of ur heads.

"He is boring and strict too " u said with a pout and anwar looked at u .

"Daddy is boring now huh?" He said and tickled ur sides .

"Ahh !!dada stop tickling " u said and he stopped and kissed ur head .

"So today we are going to watch movie and have fun..Ok lil dua ?" Anwar asked u and u nodded yes.

"Great then...I am leaving now....I am already late " dua said and hurried downstairs . She grabbed her keys and said .

"Bye y/n baby ...Bye aayan bub...Bye babe " dua said and she kissed anwar and left .

U sat on the couch with anwar and aayan and chatted about ur studies and other stuffs .

Suddenly u thought of finding ur old toy which anwar reminded .

"U remember aayan, the platypus toy ...She used to be so fond of it..." Anwar said .

"Yes dad ..She just didn't let it go anywhere . It was like her best friend . I remember u gave her when she was newborn....Aww she was so so small ...I remember her holding for the first time "aayan said

Celebrity Mom × Daughter imagines (m.o.m )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें