16)knows the value when u left ❤️🌏 requested

Requested by KalaniJenner_Xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 10 years

Tw: none

_____________________________________

Narrator's pov :

"Mama " u said as u saw taylor cuddling with liv on the couch . U are taylor's younger daughter and olivia is her elder daughter . She is 16 now. Taylor has been very close to liv . U love ur mom so much but she doesn't pay any attention to u . U are her daughter too. U have been very sad and depressed by Taylor's behaviour .

"Yes " taylor said while looking up at u .

"Can I cuddle with u ?" U ask with puppy face.

"Sorry y/n . But it's already late and I and liv has to go to studio now . Later ok ?" Taylor said as she got up and walked off.

"Ok" u said and tears were brimming near ur eyes.

Taylor made breakfast for everyone . She made Liv's favourite food .

"Mama when will u make my favourite cake ?" U ask .

"See y/n . I don't get much time..I will do it later " taylor replied . While she gave liv her favorite food.

U thought what's the difference between me and liv ? We both are her daughter . Why does she not love me as she loves liv.

After sometime . Taylor came from upstairs with a new guitar for liv .

"Mama when will u give me my gift?" U ask

"What do u want gift for ?" Taylor ask

"U gave liv " u said

"Yeah because her album has hit the music industry and she deserves it . She has been taylor swift's daughter and made me and your dad proud . But what did u do to make us proud ?" Taylor asked and completely forgot she was talking to a 10 year old who wasn't even a teenager .

"Nothing sorry " u said .

U saw taylor helping liv to play it and playing with her . U went out and sat on the grass of the balcony . Tears fell ur cheeks continuously . U didn't expect taylor to behave like that. U need ur mom like liv does.

It was 1p.m.

U went in and saw taylor feeding liv .

"Mama...Can u feed me ?" U ask.

"Why are u being so clingy y/n. Can't u see i am busy with liv...From the morning u are asking can u do this ?Can u do that .? I can't i am sorry now eat ur food and go " taylor said which made ur heart broke into million pieces .

U silently ate the food . And went up to ur room . U didnt talk to taylor after that. U saw how much mother - daughter moments taylor and liv shared .

~next day ~