3)Jealousy Jealousy part 2 🌏👑

Age : 13

Tw: language
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's pov :

"Shit....What did I do...?? Why ?? I slapped her ...I am such a bad mother..How could I slap my daughter....It never happened before...." I cried...

"Baby i know u love her...But still u shouldn't have slapped her...I saw when she moved her hand ...Her cheek was very red...U slapped her hard...She is hurt both mentally and physically....." Joe said as he sat beside me..

"Baby .....I am sorry but when said I should have killed her in my womb...It hurt me a lot.....And . Why did she tell that I should have killed her in my womb? You knew right ...joe much we went through that time getting pregnant with her.......It was so tough time... After 3 years of trying we got pregnant......Why do I have to go through all this...Why she hates my......Why ??"

I started to sob now..

"Bby maybe she didn't mean it ......She is a bit depressed lately ......We need her...And she needs us.. Mainly she needs u ...Her mom...... She always dreamt of spending mother's day with u...But u instead yelled at her made her feel bad .....And see this gift Taylor she got for u on mother's day.."

I saw Joe giving me a present which was perfectly wrapped...I opened it...It was a locket with my and her initial.... And there was a small picture of us inside it ....The picture she put was when she was a newborn......I felt so shit about myself....I should have never yelled at her and made her feel bad....She is perfect the way she is.....

He was right...I should talk to her...

"Y/n ... bubba ..." I knocked on the door...

"Darling...Open the door "

"Baby open it... darlo..." I was panicking at this moment

"Joe come here hurry..."

He ran up and opened the door...
We saw her nowhere

She probably had ran away ...
I broke down...

RING RING

Joe went down and picked up the call...While he was talking he broke down...

"Joe what happened....Joe..."

I shaked him...

"It was a phone from NYC common hospital...They were asking us to report there as y/n met and accident ...And she ..She is in c-coma..."

"N-n-no...I need to go there..I can't loose my baby girl "

We dressed hurriedly and rushed to the hospital...

We saw here laying down with lots of channel around her...

"She has a broken wrist...Two broken ribs and she is in coma ...We are trying our best to revive her...U have to calm down..Mr Alwyn and Mrs swift..."

By that time my mom ..My dad ...My brother...selena... Ariana .... Billie .... Gigi .... Ed ... Harry... Dua ...... karlie ...... Olivia all came...

I told them all the matter...They all cried...

Selena told us everything and then I understood what the matter was..

I felt so heart broken...
All she asked for was me...Her mama...And I couldn't give her that too...Such a bad mother i am......

"I am sorry Taylor ma'am....For me ur daughter is suffering " olivia began to cry....And whimper...I hugged her..

"No it's not ur fault "..