9) momma no home❤️🌏

Age : 1 year 1 month

Tw : none..

_________________________________________

Joe's pov :

Taylor wasn't here for 2 months and I was taking care of our daughter all by myself ...It was good spending time with a mini taylor...She can talk some words by now.....Not properly but yes she can..

"Hey baby girl ...U will have to go and eat now ." I said to my daughter who was playing with her toys beside me...

She looked at me and titled her head...Aww her head tilts were just so cute... ...

"Yeah baby...Dinner time.. aunt sel will come too..." I said ...Today selena was coming too see y/n ...She came often to check on y/n......

DING DONG!!

I went up and opened the door ....I saw sel...We hugged each other...

Y/n ran to her...And hugged her...She picked y/n up and booped her nose..

"How are u mini taylor ?" Sel asked y/n and kissed her forehead...

"Hwi...Sel awunt" y/n speaker with her sweet voice....

"Let's have dinner sel..." I said ...

"Yeah ..Let's go"sel said..

I made y/n sit on high chair..Tried to feed her...She was being fussy...

"Let me try" sel said ..

She could make her eat dinner too..

"Mowma" ..y/n said ..

She really misses taylor ...

"Me wunt mowma" y/n said and tears fell down her cheeks...

I then played some of Taylor's videos...On my phone and gave it to her...

She did not even look at those...

"Rwal mowma" ...y/n said and cried more...

"Baby...She will come soon...U are my good girl...Eat baby please " ...Sel said...

" No me..wunt mowma ...U alwuys say ..She cwme swwon...But no mwoma cwme" ..y/n said and cried hard now...

Sel picked her up and y/n started to hickup ...She patted her back...

I went to another room and called taylor ...I was really angry on her now...But I tried to control it..

T = taylor ..J= joe..

J ="Hey babe....U know what...y/n i crying everyday ...She misses u everyday and I can't take it that she is always crying because of u....Come here soon...She has her eyes puffed red..And always sad...Sometimes happy when sel is here...Now sel is with us...But she did not eat food...It tried to feed her by showing ur videos but no work...She wanted real u.."

T= "i am s- sorry joe...I did not know she was going through this...I was planning to return today btw..I don't know when I will...Maybe tomorrow ...Now give put the phone on speaker ...I want to talk to my baby...

J= ok...

I took my phone to y/n who was till crying but not loudly...I put it on speaker ..

T= hey baby girl...U ok? U miss me ? U love me right .

Hearing Taylor's voice she immediately stopped crying....

"Mama...Me miss u...But u are bad...Me hwte u...U lwave me..." She said and cried again

I immediately came with my phone to other room and talked to taylor..

J= babe u here? ...She didn't mean it...U kn-

T= i know Joe ...She didn't mean it...She should hate me...I am such a bad mother ..."

She cried...

J = no u are.not.. she just want u to come back..."

I ended the call...

I went to y/n and saw she was drinking milk from bottle and sel was feeding her...

She gradually feel asleep while drinking...Sel burped her...And put her on bed ...

"Thank u sel ...Thank u so much..taylor said she was retuning tomorrow...Can u please stay here tonight...Ummm in case ?..."

"Yeh yeah...Joe no problem... I Will stay..."

Sel went to bed with y/n and I went info another room....

~morning ~.

~6 a.m...~

"Hey babe" i felt. A nudge on my hand...

I opened my eyes and sAw my beautiful wife standing with a smile...

I stood up and hugged her....

"Hi babe...I missed u so much..."

"Me too" she kissed me...

I was needing her badly ....

"Babe I need u " she knew what I meant...

"I need to see y/n " she said with a smirk

"But it's only 6 a.m. and she sleeps till 7 : 30...So there is time..."

Narrator's pov:

Joe kissed his wife passionately...And make out...

~At 7 a.m. ~...

They dressed themselves and went into the room y/n was sleeping...

"Morning baby...Morning sel.."

Y/n immediately woke up and hugged taylor...Sel hugged her too..

"We missed u"sel said and joe and sel went down and gave them time alone...

"Mama...Me not hwate u...sowry" y/n said while nestling into Taylor's chest...

"No baby..I am sorry..For leaving u with dad...I had to go.. but I missed u a lot...I love u"

"Me lwbe u too" y/n said...

They sat there for hours ....Taylor rained y/n with kisses and hugs....She loves her mini version a lot...

________________________________________

Sorry if the ending is weird....

Thanks for reading ...