17) who is my dad? 🌏👑 ❤️ (selena)

Age : 6 years old.

Tw : none

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov:

I woke up beside my mom and saw it was 6 a.m. i have my school from 9 a.m. so there was time . I am in 1st grade now. I love my mom so much . She help in everything . My homework , my games , my singing. Everything but i dont have a dad . When i see other children having dad it hurts me a lot. I never dare to ask mom who my dad is . She just becomes so much angry . I am really scared of her sometimes . Most of the times . She looked at me. I look a lot like her . Her eyes , her lips , her nose , her smile everything. Just my face structure is not like her.

"Good morning baby " mama said .

"Good morning mama" i said and snuggled into her chest .She kissed my head . And I smelled her...She smells so sweet .

"Y/n , did u do the thing I told u to do ...The work i gave u " mom asked .

Omg!! I forgot...

"No i forgot mama" i said . And she glared at me.

"U are just like ur father . He also used to forget everything I told him." Mom said and I looked at her . She never talks about him.

"Sorry...But don't forget ur work next time . " Mom said.

"Mom how was my dad?" I asked hoping mom would tell me.

"Y/N , I SAID NOT TO TALK ABOUT HIM. WHY DONT YOU LISTEN ? U LOOK LIKE ME BUT HAS GOT HIS STUBBORN ATTITUDE . U ARE A VERY BA-" mom was going to say something but she stopped .I flinched . And got of the bed . She never yelled on me like this .Tears rolled down my cheeks . Her face now softened . And she hugged me. I went on her lap .My legs wrapped around her waist and my head in her crook of neck . She kissed my head .

"I am sorry baby...I am so sorry...I should not tell at u...But whenever u say u mention about ur dad . It reminds me of his my love story ...How we had u ...But then- " she stopped and cried .

"Sorry mama i don't want to hurt u or make u cry...I love u ...I will never talk about dad ..." I said and hugged her . She rocked me back and forth .

Then after 30 mins . We got up. And mom made breakfast for me .

"Mama can u feed me ?" I asked .

"Yes " she said and fed me...She makes so beautiful pancakes .

She dressed me in my school dress and drove me to school . Today we saw some new students with their families .

Mom parked her car and took me into the school . There was a man standing with a girl holding his hand . Mama looked at him and flinched . The man looked at her and then at me .

"Selena !!" He said and mom turned back holding my hand

"Sel wait " he said and made the girl go into the school and ran towards us. Mom took me into the car and tried to drove off but he stopped .

"Wait sel please ...I need to talk to u" he said .

"Please sel ...Please sel " he begged ...

"Are u her daughter ?" He asked me and I nodded yes .

"Get in the car " mom said and got in the car . He got in and mom drove to our home.

We got in and he sat opposite to us and I sat on her lap.

"I am sorry sel" the man said .

"What do u want now ?" Mom asked

"Is this ur daughter ? Who is the dad ?" The man now asked with much angry voice .

"Omg!! I can't believe justin...U cant recognise ur daughter . This is ur daughter ...Yess...After u left me after the fight we had ...U thought I was cheating . But no ...U dated Hailey while I carried our child...This is ur daughter ..." Mom yelled . He was shocked and I was too..

Justin bieber is my dad !!

"What no way...U never told me " he said .

"Why would I...? U never looked back at me . U never came back...I was going to tell u that I was pregnant but no u just left ....U know how much pain i had during my pregnancy . There was no one beside me . I gave her birth alone crying and yelling in pain. I nursed her , made her learn to walk , learn to talk everything . Wht did u do ? nothing ...Now don't come and take her away ..She is mine and will always be "mom yelled and cried .

"I am so sorry...I shoul-" he tried to say but mom stopped him.

She looked at me and said .

"U wanna hug ur dad?" She asked ...I never thought she would let me do that.

I nodded yes and went to my dad . He hugged me and kissed all over my face.

"Can u call me dad once ?" He said

I looked to mom and she nodded at me.

"Dad...I love u... why did u left us ? Will u never come back ?" I asked .

"I am sorry baby... I didn't know u were in ur mama's tummy . I now realise what blunder i did and what paradise i missed ..Please forgive me..I can't come back . I am married to someone " he said and kissed my head .

"But why didnt u marry momma ? Then we could be together "i said and now both cried .

" I am so sorry..I have been a very bad person and now I regret it. And I always will . But u can meet me " dad said .

"Now go justin ...Don't think u can take she away from me." Mom said and after spending 20 more minutes with me dad left .

I went and hugged mom...

"Thank u mom for doing everything u did for me..I love u " i said .

"I love u too and u are my baby girl forever " she said and we then sat and watched a movie .

_________________________________________

Words : 1014

Thanks for reading .

Hope u like it