5). clingy 🌏❤️

Age : 2 years..

Tw: none ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's pov:

I have the best family...A perfect husband ...A loving daughter and I was 9 months pregnant with my second daughter.

For a few months y/n was too clingy with me ....She was always but these months she was more than she was before.... Never mind I loved it....
"Joe come down with y/n ....dinner is ready "

Joe came down with y/n.... Immediately she ran and came to me and sat on my lap...

We were careful cause she was hyperactive and I was pregnant ....
Maybe by mistake if she hurts my belly it would affect our second daughter...

I could not pic her up now .....So I told her to sit beside me...

She threw tantrum ..We managed to calm her down....

After dinner

Joe came and tried to pick up y/n...

"No mama will pick me up .....I want to sleep with her and cuddle with her."

She said while pushing Joe...

"Baby u can't...After ur baby sister comes out from me...We all can cuddle ...."
I said while holding her hand ...

" I don't want a sis..i don't want a sis ....I want only u ,me and dad....I know when the baby will come u will not love me...U will never cuddle with me...I know ...Dad will stop calling me baby girl...She will have another one.."

She said while sobbing and before we could do something ...She ran upstairs....

We heard a thud sound and then we ran after her...Before we could reach she locked the door....

We heard her crying ...This broke my heart...

I looked at Joe and he looked at me...

We looked helpless

We sat in our room ...

"I never thought of it babe. She did not want a sibling. What will we do now? I don't want my baby girl cry because of me"

I said and sobbed in Joe's arms ...

"It's not ur fault. We should have confirmed it from her . We will have to give both of them equal attention .
I know it's difficult with a newborn. But still. She should never feel we left her out."

I noded ...

Suddenly we saw y/n standing in front of our door...

She had a cut on her head which was bleeding . She fell down while running up...

Aww my poor baby...

I told to Joe grab the first aid box...He gave me...

I called her towards me...She waddled to me....

I bandaged her......And cleaned her up and put her in Pj's..

Joe picked her up and made her sit on his lap...She didn't obstruct....

I tried to cuddle with her ....But she didnot ...

OMG I FELT SO BAD...

"Bub .I know u are angry with mama and dad..I am sorry we didnot bother to ask whether u want siblings or not..It's my fault...I thought it would be very good if u had sibling to play with... Nothing will change my love u .And we will pay attention to u and we will be the same as before.....I love u more than anything....Now forgive momma and dada.... baby.."

She looked at me ..And what she told was much mature than her age...

"It's ok momma ...I will forgive it but never forget it.....I am sorry I can't...U know it's hard for me......I am sorry I can't ever love my sister other does...I am making it clear form now..... forgive me...But one thing I will never let her feel that I don't love her that much.....I JUST WANTED OUR FAMILY TO BE "U PAPA AND ME".....But it's not now...I am sorry dada....And I don't know whether I will ever be the same with u two...I will change a lot...A lot...I will not be ur small y/n anymore.......I am sorry...But I just want my dada now..."

She said and again nestled into Joe's chest....

She didn't want me....

We were completely shocked to hear such words from 2 year old...

I don't know ...Why I did this ....I am sorry to myself and to y/n...

________________________________________

Ik it's weird ending...So sorry...
Sometimes we have weird endings in our life ...So we can have it in a story...

Thanks for reading...

Any suggestions or requests??