14) First steps 🌏❤️

Age : 8 months old

Tw : none

________________________________________

Narrator's pov:

Taylor wake up when she heard her younger daughter cry. Shs gave birth to her second daughter 8 months ago and it was very happy time for them and tiring too.. she woke up in every 2 hours . Either she was hungry or she needed a diaper change or she needed her mama's warmth . Liv ., Taylor's first daughter is 7 years old now , she ran to her sisters crib and called taylor .

"Mama ...Sissy is crying "she said and picked up her sister ...

Taylor came to her daughters and took y/n from liv.and cooed her

"Aww baby..Don't cry ...mama is here ..Seems like u need a diaper change and pants too...Liv baby can u please a diaper and a pant for ur sissy?"

"Yeah momma..." She said and ran out of the room to grab the things Taylor said...

Taylor looked at the clock . It was 2 a.m. she thought ...

** I am so lucky to have a caring daughter like liv..She is always cautious when her sister wakes up ...I am so glad...And my baby y/n is so cute...Omg why isn't she stopping her crying **

Joe looked at taylor...

"Why is she crying?"

"She has pooped in her diaper so I need to change her ..."

Just then liv entered with diapers and pant ...

" Thank u liv baby" taylor said and kissed her daughter's head .

Taylor took the diaper and tore the old one..cleaned y/n and put some lotion and put new diaper and new pants . Liv took y/n from taylor and hold her firm.

But y/n didn't stop crying ...Taylor came to liv and again took y/n...

"Baby what happened ?" Taylor asked her daughter ...

"Are u hungry baba? U want momma's milk "

Just then y/n stopped crying and looked at taylor with her big blue eyes . Taylor understood .

She sat on a rocking chair and positioned y/n. She pulled her shirt down and bra down and y/n latched on her breast immediately and suckled fast.Taylor hummed while her daughter drank milk.

After 20 mins she latched off ..So taylor burped her and took her to their bed ....Liv cuddled with her sister and they fell asleep ...Taylor kissed both of her daughter's head and slept .

They woke up at 6 a.m.

"Good morning mama., Dada...And sissy" liv said and sat on Joe's chest.

Y/n yawned and woke up and looked at taylor with her big blue eyes.

"Hi baby...Good morning "

"Mm.." y/n just made noise ...

"Yeah baby....." Taylor asked but she did not make any further noise .

Joe picked up y/n and made her sit on his chest along with liv....

**Aww they look so cute..** Taylor thought and took a pic...

"Mama" liv whined and taylor picked her up and placed her on her hip...

"Yeah baby?"

"I am hungry ..." Liv said...

Taylor took liv down....And fed her some pancakes...After that joe came down and gave crying y/n to taylor...

"She is hungry...It's almost 7 :30..."

"I have pumped some of my milk ...Its in that bottle ...U please feed her...I have to go and take shower" Taylor said and handed joe a bottle of milk...

"Mama can I feed sissy?" Liv said .

"Yeah ok..." Taylor said not being sure whether she will be able to or not.

Liv took y/n from joe and took the bottle
. She sat on the couch and positioned y/n just like taylor does. She out the bottle in y/n's mouth and the baby stopped crying and suckled the milk from the bottle .y/n looked at her elder sister with big blue eyes...And smiled a bit . Taylor and joe looked at then in awe ....

"Aww great job liv...U both look so cute " Taylor said....

"Thanks mama"liv said and again looked at y/n.

After y/n finished the bottle ...Taylor was going to take y/n from liv to burp her...But liv picked her up and started to rock her sister back and forth and pat on her back...And y/n burped...

,"Omg....Liv...U are so Greta sister baby....Well done..." Joe said and smiled looking at taylor.

"Thanks dada" liv smiled back...

She put y/n down and played with her....

Taylor was going upstairs ..But y/n threw a toy at her...

"What baby..No throwing toy at mama...What do u want ?" Taylor asked...

And just then y/n stood up holding the couch .

"Omg...U wanna walk ?"joe asked while he and taylor knelled down...

Y/n put her first steps ..

"Yeah yeah baby..." joe said excited stretching his arms

"Mmmmm" y/n said...

"Yeah ...Yeah...One more" taylor said...

"Mammma" y/n said and gave a big smile...

She put another leg and fell down..But liv again made her stood up..

"Go sissy go....Go go" liv said while cheering...

Y/n made another step...Another one...And then kinda ran to taylor..

Taylor hugged her baby and kissed her...

"Now go to dada" Taylor said...

Y/n again gave small steps and ran to her dad...

"Omgg...She is so good ..s.he walked so good on her first attempt " Joe said and picked her up...

And kissed his daughter .

And y/n made her small steps which was a great jump for the swift and alwyn family...

They played with her all day and recorded it...

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading ...

Hope u like it..❤️