13)No bonding?❤️🌏

Age : 10

Tw : none ..

_________________________________________

Taylor's pov :

I woke up and joe still sleeping and it was 6 a.m. in the morning . I felt a dig in our bed and saw Jazzy . I stretched my arms and she came and snuggled into my chest . We adopted her 10 months ago and I have biological daughter . She is y/n swift Alwyn .She is 13 years old And my new daughter is 11 years old.

And I thought y/n would love to have a sibling but no...She is totally opposite...She was jolly ,lively girl and always danced around the house and clinged to me . But now she would always be in her room or on her phone. She has totally changed and I absolutely hate how she changed .

Suddenly jazzy said

"Mama... I love u ... U will not leave me back to the orphanage right?"

"No bubba...No i will never ....I love u too" i said and kissed her head...

She looked at joe ....

"Dad i love u ..." She said and hugged joe ...

"I love u too baby girl" he said and hugged her...

I looked at the door and saw y/n standing and seeing us . Tears fell down her electric blue eyes. I stretched my arms ...

"Come here." I said and smiled.

"I am fine here ...i am going to my room"she said and left with teary eyes...

Jazzy didn't saw it as she put her head into Joe's chest but joe saw it.

He looked at me with concerned face...I gave him a reassurance look that everything will be fine. ..I myself was not sure how...

I went up to get a shower and when I came back i saw joe sitting with jazzy on his lap. I kissed her head and went to y/n's room ..She was sitting looking at the window ...And tears were there in her eyes...

She saw me and wiped her tears ...

"Yeah I am coming down for breakfast "

"No i want to talk to u"

"I don't want to talk about anything. I am happy like this. Taylor please ."

I was shocked she didn't even call me mom....I was angry but I calmed myself down .

" Ok...At 7:30 sharp "

I went to my room and picked jazzy up . We went down ..And I made breakfast .

Y/n's pov:

I was so broken when mom brought jazzy...I didn't want a sibling and for tht i and to listen from other students ...anyways today I saw my dad cuddling with her and kissing her head...She slept with them ...While before it was me . It was 7 : 30 a.m. so I have to go down to eat breakfast .. i have already decided that I will go to my grandma's house and stay there ... I will be happy there on my own.

I went down and saw jazzy cuddling with dad and seeing some shows . Mom was cooking and smiling looking at them . They look so happy ..Wow...Small happy family . Mom saw me and dad looked back at me and smiled ...I gave a weak smile ...Tears were on verge of falling but I stopped . Dad said...

"Come here and sit with us"

"Umm. Sorry ...I am going to grab my breakfast " i said and headed towards the kitchen ...Jazzy looked at me and I looked at her and gave her a weak smile ...She is so happy with mom and dad .

"Give me the breakfast please"i said and sat on the kitchen table.

Dad and jazzy came and all of us sat...