22) Our baby is back ❤️👑 (taylena) requested

Requested by AdrianaJenner_Xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 3 months and 7 years

Taylor's age : 32 and 39

Selena's age : 30 and 37

Tw : mention of abuse

_________________________________________

Selena's pov :

I woke up by the loud crying of our 3 month . I looked at the clock..It was 8 a.m. so it was quiet obvious my baby was hungry . I and taylor were working late yesterday . So we woke up late . I and taylor had a baby girl 3 months ago. I carried our baby and it was such a good feeling . We named her y/n gomez swift . She has my wife's beautiful blue eyes ,her nose , my skin colour . Her hair didn't grew that much still now. She was beside us in the bed . Taylor also woke up by her crying . She has very loud voice at 3 months old.

"What happened baby?" Taylor asked y/n .She looked at her with big blue eyes . Taylor kissed her daughter's head . But she cried again .

"I think she is hungry " i said and took her . I pulled my shirt down....And she latched on my nipple. She drank the milk hungrily . I kissed her head . Taylor sat up.

"So I have taken a day off to spend time with my beautiful wife and my cute baby " taylor said and kissed me .

"Thanks babe.... I really needed to spend sometime with u . And our baby also needs u " i said.

After 45 mins y/n latched off . I burped her ...taylor took y/n from me

"Hey..Baby ...Mommy is home today...We will have fun " taylor said and kissed her head .

"Now let's go and have some breakfast " i said ....

"Yes please ...!" Taylor said

Taylor's pov :

" Yes please " i said...

I hold y/n in my arms...She is so cute...I love my baby so much.....And I am so glad that I have such a beautiful family . Selena and I got married 6 years ago..And we date for 8 years .I started dating her when I was 18 and she was 16 then. So we tried for y/n after our marriage and had her after 6 years . Wow....I am finally happy .

"So what do u wanna eat today ?" Selena asked

"Anything babe" i said and y/n wriggled in my arms

"What happened bubba ! Why so fussy !" I asked . She again fussed . Selena took her and she stopped fussing. She is extremely clingy to selena . She loves me too i know. But she always needs . Her warmth . So selena took some years off .

"U want mama!" Selena asked and y/n gave a sweet smile. I wasn't jealous at all. I love how they both were .

Selena kissed our daughter's head. I made breakfast because y/n was with selena .