12) Going to the Grammy awards ✨🎉

Age : 1 year

Tw: none but cuteness🎈🎈❤️

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

Today was a big day for both Taylor and her eldest daughter olivia ..

Today was the Grammy and both of them were nominated . They were more than happy . Taylor's youngest daughter y/n was jumping around because she understood something was happy incident taking place . Taylor has two daughters Olivia she is 17 and Y/n she is 1 years old . The both sister had a huge age difference but they loved each other a lot . Taylor was happy too...She thought her daughters wouldnot bond due to age difference but she was wrong.

It was morning 6 a.m.

Y/n jumped on her parents bed ....

"Mama ...Me ...Hug me" she said and nestled into Taylor's chest .

"Yeah baby come here" she said and y/n nestled into her...

Suddenly they heard snoring ....It was Joe...

"Mama ...Dada snores ..." Y/n said and giggled and then without warning she climbed on joe started to wake him up...

"Dada. Dada....Today...gwrmmy ..(Grammy) ...Mama and sissy...bwig day" joe opened his eyes and saw his beautiful daughter sitting on his chest ....
He kissed her head...And said..

"Yeah big day...See tay ..She remembers " he said looking at taylor ...

Then liv came into their room and went between taylor and joe....y/n sat on her chest and said...

"Sissy ...gwrmmy ...bwig day...U and moma ...nwmintetd ( nominated)" she said and placed her head on liv's chest .

They all laughed ....

"Yeah baby sis..Big day." Liv said and kissed her baby sister's head .

"Mom i cant believe ..We both are nominated..." Liv said and taylor kissed her daughter's head.

"Yeah..Finally the day came " she said...

Suddenly y/n got sad and cuddled with joe...

"What happened baby girl ?" Joe asked

"Sissy is like momma ... She gwrmmy ...Me not like momma...Me can't do nwothing" she said and cried...

This made Taylor's heart broke...

"No baby...U are only a year old and sissy is 17 years old...When u will be like her ...U will become whatever u want ..." Taylor said and took her y/n from joe , sat up and patted her back...

"Mama...mw wunt tk be like u...singer...U tweach me?" She asked looking up at taylor...

"Yeah baby ..I will teach u..Ok..Now don't cry" taylor said...

"U will be better singer than me y/n...U will win a grammy one day..." Liv said and kissed her sister .

Just then selena Called Taylor

S= selena T = taylor

S = hi ...So u are ready for tonight? Hope liv is ready too ....

T= yeah...Hi .....Umm...Yeah...I am ready and liv is ready too...I am thinking of taking y/n to the Grammy . Will-

S= yeah yeah..Please take that munchkin ....She is very cute and will look like doll...Please tay

T= ok ok...I will take her...

S = see u then tonight .

T = yeah ...Bye...

Call ended .