7) can i go to Parties? 👑❤️👑

Age : 11

Tw : cursing and hitting

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov:

It was 6p.m. and I was doing my homework . I hate maths ...And it was maths homework ...So I was not so attentive at all....

Suddenly my phone rang

A = abial ...

"Hello"

"Yeah.. y/n ?" The

"Yeah...Abial say..."

"We are having a house party at Steve's ...So would u like to join?"

"Yeah ofc..."

"Ok it starts at 8p.m. ...."

"Ok bye"

"Bye see u y/n"

I ended the call .

I have ask my mom ....U must be thinking Taylor Swif's daughters have fun...But no...She is very strict mom and Joe is very strict father too.. i didn't know how to ask it.. i have a sister olivia swift Alwyn..We call her liv... Mom and dad is strict about her too...She is 18 years old and she is a very strict sister..she lives with us .....My mom said that we aren't allowed to stay away from them until we are married ....Although we become 18.....and ...My whole family is strict and protective and better to say overprotective.......

I really want to go....My mom is alwys strict about my studies...And my singing....They all love me and I love them but...Sometimes it's irritating ..

I went downstairs ...I saw my mom my mom writing some tune...Dad was cooking something...YEAH...DAD SOMETIMES MAKES DINNER FOR US!! And liv was lying on the couch and watching tv as she was done with her work.....

"Mom...?Ummm... Can I ...Ummm...Go to house party at Steve's ....abail would be there. ..Please mom... "

U said and she looked up ...

"Did u finish your homework ?"

"Umm...y- yes " i sluttred ....I am very much scared of her...Even more than my dad..

"No ...I am sorry but u can't ..U are only 11 and u aren't allowed to go parties until 18. "

"Bu-"

"NO Y/N...I ONCE SAID NO" she said sternly

I now lost my temper...Why can everyone go and my mom is like this .?

"U ARE SUCH A WORSE MOM...I HATE U...U NEVER LET ME GO TO PARTIES WITH MY FRIENDS AND U ARE THE WORST MOM...EVERYONE THINKS IT IS COOL TO BE UR DAUGHTER BUT THE TRUTH IS U SUCK...EVERYONE OF U...
I HATE U GUYS."

Mom was shocked as I have never said on her face straight .

Dad and my sis came running...

Narrator's pov :

"Y/N BEHAVE SHE IS UR MOM" joe said and was about to hit y/n...Taylor stopped him...

"Sis...Are u mad? How are u talking to mom? U know how much she has been through while she was pregnant with u ? ...U haven't seen ..She haven't told u but I have seen...Say sorry to her rn? And I am very disappointed in u...She is telling u for ur own good and she still now yells at me when I am wrong...Do I talk to her like this...? Say her sorry..." Liv said while she placed her hand on y/n's shoulder firmly...

Suddenly y/n pushed liv and she fell on the floor hard....Joe picked her up...She bruished her hand...

Suddenly ...Taylor came to y/n and slapped her.....Tears fell down y/n's electric blue eyes.... She stood there for 5 mins looking at her mom...Who never hit her...She ran to her room.