15 )Fell down !!!! ❤️👑 requested

Requested by KalaniJenner_Xo

I am just going to change last part of the story..Be ready guys..Yoo let's start

_________________________________________

Age : 10 years

Taylor's age : 39

Olivia's age : 16

Tw: blood, broken bones , hit...Mean languages

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's pov :

Y/n was just disgusted with her 6 year older sister olivia. It was no one's fault among the sisters . Y/n took Olivia's music set and accidentally broke it . And olivia was now angry with her . Taylor brought it olivia on her birthday and y/n broke it . But it was an accident and now they are having a heated up conversation on the balcony. Joe was sitting and listening to all the matter .

"Why did u break it?" Olivia asked y/n with a angry voice. Thats doesn't mean that she didnt love y/n she loves her . But. It was her favourite music system . And her 16th birthday gift . So she was angry . Anyways .

"I didnt do it intentionally .It was an accident " y/n said .

"But u should have been much careful " taylor said .

"I am sorry..." Y/n said .

"Yeah i should be...It was my fav music system and mom brought me on-" olivia was cut of by y/n.

"YEAH...MOM BROUGHT YOU ON YOUR 16TH BIRTHDAY AND WHAT DID SHE GAVE ME OM MY 10 TH BIRTHDAY . JUST A BICYCLE...I WANTED A GUITAR . SHE UNDERSTANDS EVERYTHING U WANT . SHE LOVES U NOT ME AND U ARE A BITCH ...U ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I HATE U" Y/N yelled.

"Y/n behave " taylor said raising her voice .

"NO I CANT...THIS BITCH STOLE U FROM ME...I HATE HER AND U TOO....U BOTH ARE BAD " Y/N said and pushed olivia which resulted her to fall.

Taylor now got much angry and pushed y/n which resulted to something else . They were in the balcony remember ? ....So y/n fell down the balcony . She hit her head and became senseless .Blood gushed out of her head and spreader everywhere . Taylor stood there in shock ...She never meant to hurt her daughter . She loves y/n a lot. But WHAT SHE DID!!

"TAYLOR , WHAT DID U DO? U KILLED UR DAUGHTER ?" JOE yelled .

And he ran .Taylor stood froze and olivia too.

"Mom u - u killed y/n? She is ur daughter ...." Olivia said and cried

"I didn't mean to kill her ...She is my baby...But didn't know how she lost her balance and fell down...I am sorry...I didn't kill my own daughter ..No she is alive ...She is strong " Taylor said and ran down .