19) u cinderella? ❤️🌏 (camila )

*here camila is married to shawn and after 6 years of their marriage they have a daughter . *

Age : 2 year old

Tw: none

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's pov :

"Hi baby ...Good morning !!" Camila said and picked u up. U were still sleepy so u out ur head on her crook of neck .

"What happened bubba ? Still sleepy ?" She asked and u yawned .

Shawn laughed .

"Babe I am going to shower u take her . "Camila said and passed u to shawn .

"Hi baby ....U sleepy ? But it's already 8 a.m. now " shawn said and u slept on his chest . He stroked ur hair and kissed ur head . To be honest shawn didn't knew if he can be a father or not. But gradually after u were born everything changed and he became very careful and responsible and protective too. After 20 mins camila came out of the shower. And picked u up.

"Now wake up baby...Its 8 : 30 a.m. almost ...U have to eat now " she said and brushed u...bath u ,Changed ur diaper , put in ur favorite puppy hoody with ears on it.

"Aww she looks so cute !!!" Shawn said .

"Yeah she does...!!" Camila replied .

"Baby now its time to eat...What do want to eat ?" Camila asked u .

"Milky " u said and tugged her shirt . She still breastfed u sometimes in the morning or at night . Upto her and ur mood . She pulled her shirt and bra down and u immediately latched on. U drank the milk and just the shawn entered the room after shower .

"Babe ...So today is family day right ?" Shawn asked while wiping his hair off .

"Yes..We will play sometime with y/n and then watch movie . After she finishes drinking milk " camila said and looked at u who was peacefully drinking the milk . After 45 mins u latched off and Camila burped u .

"Let's go baby..And play football" shawn said while taking ur small ball.

"Mama.."u said and hold camila's hand .

"I am going u go and then I am coming " she said but u hold her hand tight .

"Mama...Come ...Pleawse "u said and made puppy face .

"Ok fine...Let's go " camila said and u hold her index finger with ur small hand and Shawn's index finger with ur another hand. U went down and they took u to the garden.

Shawn passed ur the ball and u kicked it with ur small feet .

"Yay...Well done baby" Camila cheered .

"One more baby girl " shawn said and passed u the ball . U kicked it perfectly too this time .

"Babe I think we should put her in soccer club...What if she becomes a footballer ..She used to kick hard in ur tummy also ..U remember " shawn said .

"Ohk..Slow down hubby ..We will think about it when she becomes a little older . Yes babe...I remember .Her kicks were too hard . " Camila said and they looked at u who was busy playing with the ball.

After 1 hour of playing they took u in .

"What movie u want to see ?" Camila asked .

"Babe..Lets see ur movie ....Cinderella " shawn said and u looked at camila.

"U moviw?" U ask .

"Yes baby " Camila said and u cuddle beside her .

"Mama...U cwindrella" u ask .

"Yes I am " Camila said and kissed ur head .

"Mama show me mawgic...cwidnrella "u said .

"I just played the role..I can't do it baby" Camila said but u repeatedly told her the same thing. Now she got angry on us .

"Y/n...Don't repeat the same words ..It's irritating . " Camila raised her voice which made u flinch . She never raised her voice on u . U cried . Camila now realised what she has done.

In the mean time ...U nestled to shawn and cried .

"I am sorry baby..I didn't mean to make u cry..U kept on asking and mama got angry sorry baby..Mama loves u "Camila said but u didn't got to her .Shawn gave her a look which said it will be ok.

U clinged to shawn and just before the movie ended u jumped to Camila .

"Mama..Me sowry" u said and sniffles .

"It's ok...I am sorry too for raising my voice on u " Camila said and kissed ur head .

,"Now let's go and have some lunch ..And after the lunch we will eat some ice cream " Camila said and u got excited .

U ate ur lunch nd they gave u ice cream ..U happily ate it..They were happy with u

_________________________________________

Words : 755

Thanks for reading .

Hope u like it ....