21 )Bad words 👑❤️🌏 (camila)requested .

Requested by AdrianaJenner_Xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 2 years

Tw : cursing

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

"Wake up baby...Mama needs to clean u up and feed u before I go " Camila said and picked u up. U were still sleepy .Everyone was awake . U are camila and Shawn's younger daughter and she had u 2 years ago . U have a elder sister ...It's Millie she is 16 years old now. U both have a huge age gap but that doesn't stop u guys from loving each other and having fun. Mainly Camila married to shawn when she was 20 and shawn was 23 . that's because she was pregnant with Millie . So after 14 years they had u .

Millie and shawn came . U looked at them .

"Hi baby " shawn said and took u . U saw him dressed .

"Dada u lwave too?" U ask

"Yes baby ...We will be back soon" Shawn said and Camila took u .

"Now let me clean her up ..." She said and
Took u to the bathroom .
She brushed ur teeth , made u bath , and then put on ur favourite jumper . She went down with u in her hands .

"Now let's go and eat !!" Camila said . U tugged her shirt .

"No u are grown up enough for momma's milk " Camila said and shawn and Millie laughed .

"Dada tell momma to give mw milky " u said and looked helplessly at shawn .

"Babe u can do that !" Shawn said rasing his eyebrow .

"Yes mom...She is a baby...she won't be baby for long then u will miss those moments " millie said .

"Ok fine!" Camila said and lille dher shirt and bra down. U immediately latched on .U hummed and Millie smiled .After 45 mins u latched off . Camila burped u and kissed ur head .

"Now we gotta go y/n and Millie . Millie take care of ur sister and u can call ur friends ...If u want to ...But no other business ok?" Camila said and winked .

"Yes mom...I will take of her...Thanks. ...I am calling my stranger things friends group. Like joe , natalie , date would also come if thats ok with u " Millie said.

"It's all ok with me baby girl " Camila said and kissed Millie's head . Shawn hugged his elder daughter . U leaned to Millie and she took u .

"Bye mom ..Bye dad ...y/n say bye " Millie said holding ur hands while Camila and shawn were in the car .

"Byw mommy ...byw dada " u said and they gave u a flying kiss and left .

Millis closed the door and called her friends . While they came she played with u .