24) why were u shouting mama? !!! ❤️👑 (kendall and bella ) requested

Requested by AdrianaJenner_Xo

_________________________________________

Age : 2 years

Tw : smut ...🙄😶

Mama = Kendall

Mommy = bella

________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

Bella strolled around with u in her arms . She has to put u in sleep now . It was already 10 p.m.  and Kendall was busy with some of her works . Usually Kendall puts u in sleep . She is very much strict  whereas bella is a chilled mom. She isn't that much strict .

"Now sleep baby " bella said and kissed ur head . 

"Mama...Me go to her and slweep" u said . And bella looked at u .

"But mama is busy ....Baby...I am here ..." Bella said

"Mama ...!!" U said and ur eyes went glistening with tears and ur lips quivered .

"Ok now don't cry ...Let's go to mama " bella said ... She took u to the working  room.

"Mama " u said as soon as u saw Kendall . She looked at u and smiled .

"Come here " kendall said and u ran to her . She picked u up and went out of the working room  to their bedroom.

She stroked ur hair and u snuggled into her chest .  U snuggled more into her . She hummed some soft songs and u slept . She put u in their bed and came out .

"She sleeps so well with u ...awww" bella said

"I know ...Babe " Kendall said . She kissed bella . Bella pulled Kendall more into the kiss . Their tongue fought for dominance  and again bella won . She sucked inside of kendall's mouth and explored everything . They pulled off . Kendall huffed for air .

"Wanna take it to somewhere else ?" Bella asked.  Kendall nodded . They went to another room. Bella gave Kendall sloppy kisses . Bella pinned Kendall to the bed nad started to kiss down her neck . She nibbled Kendall's sweet spot making Kendall moan. 

"Fuck babe " Kendall moaned . Bella opened Kendall's  dress . She undressed herself . As soon as bella unclipped Kendall's bra, she attached  her lips on Kendall's nipples .

"Fuck...U are so good " Kendall moaned . Bella continued to suck Kendall's nipples until they were red . Kendall now puhsed Bella's head because her nipples ached .

"Be a good girl ...Or else daddy will give u punishment " bella said and smirked and bite Kendall's right red nipple.

"But-" Kendall was cut off by bella's hard bite on her nipple .

"U have been naughty ...Daddy will give u punishment now "bella said ... She went down Kendall's body leaving bite marks , hickeys .   Bella took of her trousers and took of Kendall's pants and panties leaving her completely naked .

"Woh ....U are so wet for me " bella said coating her fingers in Kendall's wetness . Bella pinched Kendall's clit .

"Um...Daddy ....I want u to fuck me hard " Kendall whimpered .

"Why  so impatient kitten .... Daddy will fuck u hard ....Until u can't walk tomorrow " bella said

"Yes ...I want ur hard cock inside my little whole and fill me up . " Kendall whimpered . Bella smirked and took out her dick out of her boxers . It was red , bright and precum dropping from it . Bella took some precum in her fingers and she put it in Kendall's mouth . She licked all the precum .