MONROE!!!

(Andrew's POV)

Oh my gosh!!!! I just can't take it anymore. My mom just died and I just lost my wife. Im also not in a very stable condition.

My mom's funeral was a week ago and the tension in there was so strong that I couldn't take it anymore. Mathew has been helping with my depression and he is going to help me get Monore back. Every day I have been getting threats from the person who kidnapped Monroe. I just hope that they don't hurt my babies because I don't know what I would do without them.

Right now I'm at my house and we are going to go and try and get Monroe back. I don't know who did that but I'm ready to kill them.

"You ready bro?" Mathew asked. I just nodded and continue to drive to the address that they gave us. When we got there,.it was an old beaten up warehouse and it looked like a place where drug dealers would stay.

We got out the car and got our guns ready just in case. We tried knocking on the door but it wouldn't budge. Mathew stepped up in front of me and knocked the door down. I looked at him like 'wtf' he just shrugged and walked in.

"Hello! Hello!" I couldn't hear anyone or see anything. I suddenly heard muffling but I couldn't hear where they where coming from. I went upstairs and Mathew went into the basement. I heard muffled shouting but I just couldn't get where it was coming from.

I walked into a room and saw nothing. I busted into another rooms and saw nothing. Man how many rooms does this house have. I kept on walking and heard the muffling louder and louder. I bust open a door and couldn't believe what I saw.

Daniel was on the floor raping Monore and her mouth was covered with tape. She didn't see me her eyes where closed and she was crying so hard. I snuck behind Daniel and knocked him out with my gun. No I didn't kill him.

I tried to softly take of the duct tape but it didn't work. She was crying so hard that I started to cry too. I grabbed her naked body and covered her up with my jacket.

"Andrew *hiccup* y-y-you didn't come *hiccup* to save me." She was crying and holding on to me tightly. I noticed that blood was coming from her private area. I rushed downstairs to see Mathew trying to hold down Nicole. He saw me and Monroe and pushed her down.

We drove to the hospital as fast as we could. Before Mathew even parked I ran out the car with Monroe.

"NURSE!!NURSE!!" I was screaming my lungs out. They brought a gurney and took her away. I had to stay back because they wouldn't let me in. A few minutes later Mathew came in. He tried to calm me down because I was having a trauma attack. He was the only one that knew about my bipolar disorder. Ever since I've been around Monore I've been taking my meds.

NO!NO!NO! I CANT LOSE HER AGAIN. This happened 3 years ago and it can't happen today. I stayed there overnight with Mathew even though they insisted we left. At 9 am a doctor came out.

"Family of Monroe Mathew?"