Why?!

Monroe's POV
I'm still not talking to Andrew. I mean why wouldn't he tell me this. I mean if he did I would've understood, but he went behind my back and did it secretly. I've also found out that I'm pregnant. When I had that morning sickness was not because of the Chinese food, is was because of me being pregnant.

Sometimes I feel so bad about getting mad at him. Maybe he was about to tell and he just wanted to make sure.*tears up*. A ways I'm going to take a shower now. I went in the shower did my hygiene and dressed in black sweats and I white tank top. I want to go outside today instead of staying in my bed crying all day.

I grabbed the door knob debating weather I should go out or not. I should. I went outside to find a puffy eyed, red nosed Andrew. Awwww he was crying. I started to cry and that made my head hurt. I just stood there looking at him and he did the same. He opened his arms and I ran into him never wanting to let go. I missed his scent so much. We just stood there crying in each arms. Our faces where an inch apart.

" I've missed you so much, and I'm sorry for what I did I should've told you. It's all my fault, please forgive me." I couldn't stop crying, I missed him so much..." I forgive you." He half smiled and kissed me. I've missed his lips so much. We pulled away and walked downstairs.

We sat on he couch cuddling with each other enjoying the silence. Then, my stomach started to growl. I haven't eaten in 3 weeks. Andrew laughed and went up to the kitchen to make breakfast. I went in the kitchen sitting in the island, waiting for him to be done. When he was done, I devoured that plate. I never knew he could cook so good. When we where done we sat on the island across from each other.

"Upendo let's talk."

"Talk about what?"

"About the thing with the movie. I mean I want to talk about it I need to."

He sighed "Well what do you want to know?"

"Why didn't you tell me Andrew. I tell you every single little detail about anything that I know. I don't want you to find something out that I already knew about and get mad at me. Why? Why did you do it? Why didn't you tell me?"

"BECAUSE I ALREDY KNEW THAT YOU WERNET GONNA ACCEPT IT! THATS WHY!" He yelled.

I stayed calm not wanting to cause a fight." But Andrew I don't care. I was going to let you do it. I'm not your boss anyways I don't tell you what to do. I'm just mad that you didn't tell me before. And I'm not the person to give you permission on what to do, if you want my advice on something just tell me. When I saw you kissing that girl, it hit me like you cheated on me. I know you would never so that but it hurt me so much. I know that you were to excited to get the part that you didn't want a stunt double but before you make decisions you have to think about other people.

Andrew it's been 3 1/2 months since we have been married. MARRIED ANDREW YOU HAVE TO MAKE BETTER DECISIONS AND STOP BEING SO SELFISH AND THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE! AND YOU CANT SAY THAT IM THE SELFISH ONE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE I THOUGHT ABOUT WHY YOU DIDNT GET A STUNT DOUBLE. And know that I understand you, I forgive you and I hope you forgive me too."

I got up and left not wanting a reaction from him. He's just so ugh! I went to the hallway and slid down the wall. Why?! Why me!? Andrew came up and I saw him crying I didn't mean to make him cry I just want him to learn. I heard him go to the bathroom and lock himself in.

Oh no! What have I done. I hope he doesn't hurt himself. By the time I was able to get into the bathroom, it was too late.
I called 911 hoping that they would come so he wouldn't die. I laid on his stomach and cried until the ambulance came. They took me away from him and I got in the back of the ambulance. When we got to the hospital nurses rushed to him. I already knew I couldn't go back there so I didn't try. I just stood there silently crying.

I waited in the waiting room for 5 hours. Finally a doctor came up... Family of Andrew Michael?" I stood up eager to know what happened..." Well he's in a coma because he lost too much blood and we don't know if he will wake up." This is all because if me. WHY DID I HAVE TO DO THAT! I thanked the doctor and went home. I cried and cried. I prayed that he was okay because of he wasn't I was going to die.