Hospital

Andrew's (POV)
Monroe has been in a coma ever since the car crash. The doctors said that is would be the best thing to do if I want to keep her alive. It's all my fault, I should've never pushed her to the ground. I know she was only trying to help me. I've also been cutting myself. The pain is bearable when you get used to it, it actually feels very good. But at the end of the day I still feel the pain, but I only cut because I feel nothing at that moment.

Today, I'm going to see Monroe I hope that she wakes up today. She needed some O+ and I gave her some every day. That's another reason why my body looks so marked up. When I told my mom what happened, she got mad at me talking about I shouldn't care about her. She also disowned me because if Monroe. I don't care because I have god and Monroe.

When I got there I walked to the chair next to her bed. I softly took her hand and kissed it. I brushed her hair out of her face. She desperately needed a hair cut. "Hey Monroe, it's me again. I just want you to know that I love you and I'm sorry what happened that day. It was all my fault, I was just mad and I didn't mean to do that on purpose. I still haven't forgiven myself for what I've done. And I still won't until you forgive me yourself. I love you Monroe." I got up and walked to the door ready to leave.

"I love you too." I heard someone say. I looked back and saw that it was Monroe. I was shocked, I couldn't believe it. I ran to her and hugged her with all my might. "You're hurting me, Drew." I let go and apologized. I ran and told the doctor. They said that we could leave in a few ours once we where done with the paper work. Monroe and I talked for hours.

When it was finally time to go home, I helped Monroe walk over to the car. I went to the other side and got in and started driving. I'm so happy that intone finally woke up. When we finally got home, Monroe literally ran into the house. I laughed at her silliness and brought the stuff inside.

She told me that she was hungry and I made her something to cook. She ate that thing like this.( pretend your are snapping your fingers lol) by the time she was done, it was already 11:35 and I was really tired. We walked to the room and went under he sheets. I left a huge space in between us so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. We never slept in the same bed before.

"Drew?"

"Yea." I said.

"Hold me." I chuckled and scooted closer. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. The only thing I care about right now is that my baby is in my arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you enjoy the book so far.😜😜😁😁