Work

Andrew's POV
It's been three months and we've been doing great. Mija and Mijo are getting bigger and Monroe is feeling a lot better. Life is getting tough since I have two kids and a wife to take care of. But anyways I try my best.

I woke up by the sunlight shining through the window. I smelled an aroma of eggs and bacon. I got up and saw that my kids were still sleeping.

I went inside of the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and saw Monroe on the stove cooking. I went behind her back and wrapped my arms around her waist. Ever since she's had the kids, she has grew some places and it takes everything in me not to impregnant her again.

"Hey Baby." I said I turned her around and kissed her passionately. She smiled. "Hey, how was your night?"

"Good how about you.?" I asked. "It was tiring I didn't get any sleep last night. Your kids wouldn't stop crying." She sighed. I didn't hear anything. I sat down at the table and waited for her to bring my food.

A few minutes later, she brought a plate in front of me. It was consisted of bacon, eggs, pancakes, and sausage. I smiled and thanked her. She took her own plate and started eating too. After we we're done, I helped her wash the dishes.

"Baby let's sit down and talk." We sat down on opposite sides. "I have to say something too." She said. "You go first."

"Okay so umm I've seen that we've been having some financial troubles and I want to help out. I don't want you to be the only one working and I stay there and be the stay at home mom. I was thinking of getting a job and I wanted your opinion on it." I was getting so mad. Why the hell did she want to get a job when she just had kids.

"No." I said. "Who's gonna watch the kids I don't believe in nannies." I added. "You better stay your butt in this house cuz you not going anywhere." I got up about to leave.

"WAIT ANDREW! I DONT WANT TO SIT HERE ALL DAY AND DO NOTHING! IM GOING TO HELP YOU OUT AND IM GOING TO WORK WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" She stormed off. I don't know who she thinks she is.

Monroe's POV
Ugh! He's just so annoying. He knows that I want to help him out and I don't want him to break his back trying to provide for us when I'm just sitting down on the couch everyday.

I stormed up to the room and grabbed the kids and their baby bags. I called Mathew to tell him that I was bringing the kids over.

I got in my car and drove over to his house. I found him Standing outside waiting for me. I got out the car and got the kids. I went up to him and gave him the kids. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He already knew what happened so he didn't ask any questions.

I left them over there and drive home. This is not going down without a fight. I pulled up in the driveway and got out of the car. I opened the door and went upstairs to find Andrew laying down on the bed.

"I hope you know I'm going to work now and I don't care what you say or think." He got up and started walking towards me. I got a little scared because I remember Mathew telling me about him having a bipolar disorder. I suddenly got mad because he thinks he can do something to me.

Something that everyone that doesn't know about is my eyes change color depending on my mood and I'm always happy so it stayed brown. My eyes were changing from red to gray. His eyes were bloodshot.

"What you gonna do HUN?!" I asked him. Both if us we're getting mad. I couldnt STAND him right now.

Andrew's POV
This girl really testing me man. I was getting angrier by the second.

"HMM!HMM!HMM!HMM! WHAT YOU GONNA DO ANDREW?!" She ticked me off.

"SHUT UP!" I punched a hole right next to her head into the wall. She didn't have one hint of fear on her face. I was breathing like a dog right in her face. My chest was heaving up and down. So was her's. I would be a punk to hit her even though I really wanted to.

" YOU NOT WORKING! POINT! BLANK! AND DAMN WELL PERIOD!" I yelled in her face. She shoved me off of her roughly. She had a look of hatred in her eyes. It kind of hurt me but I really didn't care.

"CHILD I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT YOU ARE NOT THE ONE TO BE TELLING WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO. THAT WAS ONLY WHEN MY PEOPLE WAS YOUR SLAVES BUT NEWSFLASH THAT'S OVER. AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT TOLD ME WHAT TO DO WAS MY FATHER AND JESUS CHRIST THE LORD. AND GUESS WHAT?! MY FATHER IS DEAD! DEAD ANDREW!" She started tearing up. "So, if you think that you can control me. Think again." She was full blown crying now. The sight of that hurt me badly.

I tried to cheer her up by opening my arms as a sign to say 'give me a hug' but she just pushed past me and went straight towards the closet. I tried to grab her arm but she just slipped it out my hand. MY GOODNESS I MESSED UP. She started packing some of her clothes and the kids clothes.

She got the duffle bag and headed out. I ran after her and blocked her from leaving the door. "What?" She cried weakly. "Please don't go my love I didn't mean to I'm sor-" She me off. "I don't care, don't call me or text me unless it's about the kids." She pushed past me.

And just like that, she left me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey y'all I hope y'all liked it and no offense about the slavery comment. (Just to add suspense) Anyways please vote comment and follow. Love Y'all