Elijah and Eliyah

Andrew's POV
I woke up to the nurse knocking on the door. I got off of the bed and went to the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands. I got out and saw the nurse changing Monroe's IV.

"She's able to be discharged today. The doctor will come around 3 o'clock and give you the papers to sign." She said.

"Thank You." I said. "Are our kids okay? Can I see them?" I asked nervously.

"Sure, I'll bring them up here." She left the room. I looked at Monore and saw that she looked a lot better. I kissed her forehead and sat on the chair next to her bed.

"Did you already give them a name?" I asked her. She shook her head no. Oh I forgot that she didn't know when they took the babies out of her.

"You get to name them." She smiled. I was so excited that I got to name my first kids. I want to name them something that came from both of our cultures.

A few minutes later two nurses came in with a mini crib. I realized that they were our babies.

"We will come back later to feed them you can breastfeed them if you like." They put the babies at the side of the bed. They looked so cute they resembled me but had Monoroe's nose. They had my dark almond eyes. Their heads were full of hair, it looked like we could braid it if we want. They we're wide awake and staring straight at me.

"What would you like to name them?" One of the nurses asked. I thought about it for a moment. I looked at Monroe to see that she was adoring our babies.

"Elijah Mijo Micheal and Eliyah Mija Micheal." I smiled. I liked the sound of that. The nurse nodded and wrote their names down on a clipboard.

"Cute name." I smiled and nodded thank you. "We are going to leave you guys alone." They walked out of the room. I looked at the babies and thanked God. I would've never thought in a million years that I would be married to a beautiful women and have to two beautiful kids.

"How you like the names baby?" I asked Monroe. "They're beautiful, I love them." I smiled and kissed her.

"Baby can you please go get me some clothes at the house if you can please I want to change out of these clothes and bring the baby bag and car seats and can you buy me something to eat?" I nodded and got ready go get out. And kissed Monroe and my Mija and Mijo.

I called Mathew to tell him how we we're doing. I sent him a picture of the kids, since he didn't seen them yesterday. A few minutes later I arrived home and took a shower. I dressed in black sweats and a wife beater. I picked out a maxi dress and some underwear and deodorant and other stuff for Monore. I got the kid's babybag and their carseats.

After I started driving, I headed to Subway to get a sub for Monroe and some cookies. I made sure it had a little bit of calories because I wanted her eating healthy. I drove to the hospital and came in with everything. I walked into the room to find Monroe breast feeding the babies I took them away from her so she could go take a shower.

Luckily they were sleeping so I helped her take a shower because I knew she was in pain. I couldn't wet the place they cut her so I had to be very careful. After I was done helping her with her hygiene, I helped her put her dress on and then let her rest.

I took Eliyah careful not to wake her up and then put the onsie on and then put a longer onsie on. I did the same for Elijah. I put them on their carseat and called a nurse to help me with Monroe.

The nurse came in with a wheelchair and we went down to my car. I put the kids in the back and put Monroe in there with them. I thanked the nurse with a tip and drove off.

When we got to the house, I helped Monroe inside and then got the kids inside. I put them in their cribs in our rooms because they were already sleeping. I went downstairs and saw Monore about to fall asleep. I couldn't pick her up because I would open her cut more. I helped her up and led her to the room.

Whew! Today was a looooooooooong day but loved it though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys thanks for the 1K I love you guys I will try and update more often. Please vote, comment, and follow.