Happy birthday?

(Monroe POV)
It's finally my birthday!!!! Even though I know that no one will get me anything, I got to enjoy myself on my birthday right?I'm finally 16 years old. I've learned a lot of things. I've learned that the beautiful creature's name is Andrew and that I could really trust him.

Since today was my birthday, I decided to dress up a little bit. I picked out some camouflage pants, a plain white tee,black combat boots,and an acid jean jacket. I'm still not rich it's just that I got a little sum sum from the paychecks and I bought this outfit for my birthday. I went to the bathroom and showered and put my clothes on. When I was done, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a cereal bar while I was eating cereal I got a text , it was from him I was so happy it said "Good morning Beautiful , and happy birthday I have a gift for you look behind the door and you"ll find it" I smiled at the text and walked out the door.

When i got there , there sat a teddy bear , chocolate a card with 200 dollars and Victoria secret .. This man really know how to treat a lady I thought to myself .. 15 min after fantasizing my gifts Andrew pulled up . He saw me and came over and grabbed my hand and walked me over the the passengers side..Hey beautiful..he said. "Andrew you know I'm not beautiful, I know it's my birthday but dont lie to me". He frowned and said.. "Monroe if you don't stop it with that crap I'm going to stop it for you. Monroe you are the most beautiful girl NO rephrase that woman I've ever seen, so get that through your thick skull ok." He smiled. He always finds a way to cheer me up. I hugged him and said thank you. He hugged my back even tighter and kissed my forehead. The car grew of Silent , "thank you" , he looked at me noticing I was putting my head down .. He stopped the car and say "it's only the beginning" and continued driving

When we got to school 2nd period went by really quickly and it was time for lunch. Andrew met me at my locker and grabbed my hand leading me out of the school doors.."what are you doing?" I asked.."where going to have fun!" I stopped and yanked my hand out of his .."NO I CANT" I said .. He stopped were just going to the fair for your birthday " "Andrew we"ll get in trouble I said .. It's ok .. He cut me off .. My moms the A.P she let's me do this all the time .. I smiled and We got into his car and drove to the fair. It was beautiful.."you like it?" He asked. I nodded yes.

We went on all types of rides. Most of them were scary because that's what Andrew wanted to ride . The next ride was the mega drop .. Andrew I'm not ready to die .. He cut me off laughing die??? He said .. If we would die on this ride at least you"ll have died with me I smiled at him .. He won me a bunch of teddy bears. We finally went on the Ferris wheel. We were the only ones there. I felt so relaxed. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Monroe?"he asked.."yes."I answered "Look I've know you for about a month now and I've started to grow feelings for you. Ever since you dropped your books and we took a glance at each other I fell in love with you. I think about you all of the time. I also worry about you because you keep on telling yourself that you are not beautiful when you actually are.Monroe I like no I don't like you I love you. No scratch that I'm IN love with you and I wanted to know will you be my girlfriend?"

That really touched my heart. I started to tear up a little bit. He whipped them away with the pads of his thumb.."No." I said. He looked shocked.
"Look Andrew I have very strong feelings for you it's just that I don't want to embarrass you and I don't want to have a relationship,break up and we never talk to each other again. I'm sorry." I looked at him with sad eyes he started crying. It hurt me so much that he started crying because of me. He looked at me in the eye and said.."Monroe if I didn't want to be with you,why would I ask you out? I'm in love with you Monroe, I can't deny it. That's why I'm asking you to be my girlfriend.".. I looked in his eyes and saw hurt,love,and honesty.."Yes Andrew, I'll be your girlfriend." He smiled his killer smile and gave me a huge hug. We exchanged I love you's. We then pulled away and he leaned in. I leaned in to and slowly closed my eyes I then felt his lips crash onto mine. His lips felt amazing the were so full. I loved every moment of it. We pulled away at the same time and smiled.

We got of the Ferris wheel and walked hand in hand and we sat down at a bench. He laid his head on my lap.. Since he is Hispanic his curls started growing like crazy. I told him not to cut it though it made him look cute.

5 minutes later I got a call from an unknown number.."hello".."hi. Is this the daughter of Michael White?".."yes." "Well we've called to inform you that mr.White is dead he was in a fire at his job and didn't make it I'm sorry." I was shocked with news I dropped my phone and screamed. Andrew immediately woke up.."He's dead" I trembled. He already knew he just hugged me and comforted me until I stopped crying. He took me home and I saw a red paper. It was an EVICTION note everything was gone. Wow could this day get any worse?

I got a call from my boss and he just said "YOUR FIRED!" And hang up.
This is the worst day ever. And to top it of ITS MY BIRTHDAY !