Date

(Monroe POV)
Andrew told me to get ready and that we are going out. I decided to have a casual look. I got dressed and added a little bit of lip-gloss. I want to take my hair out of my bun, since that's the only I've done with since I left Uganda. I let out in the curls and flattened down my edges.

When I was done, I saw a handsome Andrew before me. Even though he was only wearing a white button down shirt and some grey jeans, he killed me. His curls were gelled and he had his diamond studs on.

"Hey beautiful! You look amazing." He smiled

"Thank you. You look handsome yourself." He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me very passionately. I just felt like melting in his arms. He took my hand and lead is to a limo waiting outside for us. The inside was beautiful. We sat down and just enjoyed the ride. I started playing in his wild curls. I stared at him thinking how lucky I was to have someone like him to be my boyfriend. I never would've thought in a million years I would get a boyfriend.

"You look even more beautiful with your hair out. Leave it like that." He said. He started playing in my hair and every time the wind would blow it in my face, he would gently tuck it behind my ears.

15 minutes later we arrived at the beach. Awwwwwwwww it was so cute. He blindfolded me and held my waist leading me somewhere. He sat me down and took the blindfold off. The sight before my eyes was beautiful. He set up a little beach dinner for me. It was so cute. I started crying years of joy. No one in my life has ever done something so nice and generous for me. He looked at me and kissed the tears away.." Thank you." I said. He just smiled.

The food was amazing. We conversed a lot he told me his secrets and I told him mine. He told me a lot about himself. It almost made me cry because it looked like he had a really rough childhood. At the end of the day, we had a wonderful time and I really enjoyed it with my boyfriend.