TTS1

Andrew's POV
I am so happy that Monore finally let me love her again. She has made me weak and I didn't know what I would do without her. Today, I plan on having a day for the family. I really want to catch up on the things that I have been missing.

I promised myself that I wouldn't treat Monroe like the way that I did before. My mom always used to tell me "Treat Your Wife The Way You Would Want A Man To Treat Your Daughter." And I definitely wouldn't want a man to treat Eliyah the way I treated Monroe.

I decided to get out of bed and start my daily hygiene routine. When I got out of the shower, I saw Monroe out if bed and heard the shower outside running. I checked on the kids and proceeded to my closet. I decided to put on some red and white plaid dress shirt, khaki pants, and white airforces. I added some gel to my hair and added some cologne and deodorant.

A few minutes later, Monroe walked in with only a towel around her body.

"Good Morning Baby!" I kissed her.

"Hey." She walked into the closet and came out with the same outfit I had on but with white heels. She added some jewelry and some light make up.

"Why are you staring at me?" She smiled.

"What I can't stare at my beautiful wife that I love?" She smiled and blushed while looking down. A few minutes later we heard small cries from the kids' room. I went to go get them and came back with both of them in my hands. DAMN, don't mean to be conceited but we make some beautiful babies.

I took Elijah and Monroe took Eliyah. I took him a bath and dressed him in the same outfit as me. Monroe came back with Eliyah and she had a red and white plaid dress and some white flats. All my babies was looking cute.

I took them out to the movies and took the kids to the park, there we talked about our relationship and how we can improve it. I really appreciated her talking to me like we used to.

Today was a really fun day and I could tell everyone else liked it too.