SICK

Monroe's POV
Today I woke up thinking about the wonderful life that I have. I have a wonderful, loving, and caring husband who will do anything for the kids and I. I never thought that I would be the one to have this lavish lifestyle.

I got up out of bed and went to take a shower. I saw Andrew laying right next to me and decided to leave him alone because he might be tired. I took care of my hygiene and then walked into my closet. I put on some short overalls with a white shirt underneath. I put on some white gladiator sandals and some small white earnings that looked like spikes.

I went downstairs and started to make breakfast. I made sausage, pancakes, eggs, bacon, and grits. I made the kids food aside because I didn't want them to eat the food with seasoning and salt. I put the food out on the table and added some orange juice to some glass cups.

I went up to the kid's rooms to check on them and saw Liyah standing up staring at the door. I can't believe that my babies are growing up. It feels like just yesterday they were just born.

"Hey Munchie. How's Mama's little Munchies doing?!" I kissed her all over her face and she started to laugh. "You want to go get ready with mama?!" I took her to the bathroom and ran the water in the sink until it was warm. I put her in the sink and started washing her with soap. I shampooed her hair. I took her out and dried her up I put her in some jean shorts and a white Polo onsie. I put on some white flats on her and a white headband. I then put her in her walking chair because I saw that Elijah was awake.

I took him a bath and put on some baby jeans and a white Polo shirt with some white baby airforces. I got Eliyah and brought them downstairs. I put them in their high chair and started feeding them. They ate their food really quick and that amused me. I brought them up to our room and was surprised to see that Andrew wasn't awake yet. It was already 12:47. I was worried. I put the kids in their play pens, I checked his forehead and saw that it was burning hot. I really got worried and scared.

I started shaking him. " Andrew! Andrew, baby!" He started stirring in his sleep and he eventually woke up.

"Andrew are you alright? Do I need to call the doctor? What happened?!" He looked at me with lazy eyes. He looked awful and he looked really sick.

"I-I-I don't feel good baby." He croaked weakly. He probably has a fever. I decided to call the doctor and he told me to buy some OTC medicine and that his case wasn't serious and it didn't need medical attention.

I decided to bring the kids over to Michael's so I could take care of Andrew. After dropping them off at Michael's, I went to CVS and brought him some medicine. I arrived home to find him in bed sleeping, I wchanged into some sweats and a T-shirt. I went to the kitchen and made him some chicken soup with some crackers. I got him some Ginger ale.

I walked up to the room and saw him in the bathroom vomiting. I waited for him to get out and I gave him his soup. He was acting like a baby and wanted me to feed it to him. I mixed the crackers in with the soup and stirred it until it was warm. I fed him spoon by spoon until he was finished. I then gave him some Ginger ale. I waited a little bit and then I gave him his medicine that the doctor recommended.

I then realized that I was hungry and I didn't really eat breakfast. I ate some of the soup that I made for Andrew and was satisfied. I helped him take a shower and put his clothes on. He really didn't feel well.

That day I went to sleep hoping that my husband was okay.