3 years later

Hey guys shout out to Demidamola for voting for the skin I'm in. Love you!😘😘😍😍❤️❤️

Monroe's POV
It's been 3 years and Andrew and I have been better than ever. Yea we have our ups and downs, but all couples has them is I don't care. Did I forget to tell you that he proposed? Yep he did. It was too cute he proposed to me on my 21 birthday. Here's what happened:

Flashback
Andrew and I was in Paris for my birthday. He also wanted to visit his cousin. It was my birthday and Andrew took me to dinner. After dinner he took me to the top of the Eiffel Tower. He blindfolded me for some reason. When he told me to take of the blindfold, I saw that I was standing in the middle of a heart shaped by diamonds. I started crying and when I tuned around, I saw Andrew on one knee.

"Look Monroe I'm not the best at this type of stuff, but I love you and I really mean it. I loved you ever since I dropped your books at school and you looked at me in the eye. I never stopped loving you. And to be honest, I never thought that I would love someone like you. You are the strongest women that I've ever seen. When you got fired, you lost your house and your dad died, all on your birthday, you stayed strong and didn't let that bring you down. Monroe White I love you. Will you marry me?" Wow I was shocked..." No." I replied.

I walked away. I saw him get up and hang his head in shame. I smiled and ran into his arms..." Yes!" I kissed him. He hugged my tight and put the ring on my finger. He smiled and kissed me once again.

Flashback over

6 months later, we got married. It was too cute. Right now I'm home watching tv. Andrew is at work so I'm home alone. I started getting a weird feeling in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. It's maybe the Chinese food I ate a while ago. I decided to go to the mall. I heard that they were shooting a movie there.

I took a shower and got dressed in a baby blue spring dress and white sandals with a bow in the middle. I got my white side bag and filled it up with my necessities. I got in my Infiniti and drove off to the mall. When I went inside I saw the movie that they were shooting. It was now a kissing scene. The actors looked like they were actually together. They were really good. The boy looked so familiar. I squinted my eyes to have a better look. Oh no!

I stomped over to the stage and grabbed the boy by the shirt.

"ANDREW HOW COULD YOU I TRUSTED YOU?!" I yelled he looked shocked. He never told me anything about this.

"Look baby I could explain. I had to do it, it is my job."..." I know but why didn't you tell me?" I said calmly looking in his eyes. I was now crying a river. He just looked down in shame. I shook my head..." Is it because I'm not good enough for you? Is it because you don't love me anymore? IS IT BECAUSE SHE'S WHITE AND IM BLACK?!HMMM?!" I yelled in his face. Both of our faces were red now.

He pushed my back against the wall. "LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD I AM NOT NO RACIST BASTARD SO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL AND I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!" He yelled in my face... "Then why didn't you get a stunt double hmm?" I asked him. He had no answer to that. I pushed him off of me and walked away.

Is he serious? Does he really think I'm going to take this bull from him? Well to bad cuz I'm not. I went home and went straight to the room. I went in my bed and cried and cried until I had no more tears. A few hours later I heard a door slam and I already knew that it was Andrew. I don't care though.

EFF HIM!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys thanks for reading the book. I really appreciate it. I try not to move to fast or curse so I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment vote and follow. Thank you love you?😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

P.S: sorry if it's short.😰😰😰😰😩😩😩😩😜😜😜