Papers

Monroe's POV
Today, the kids are at Mathew's house. I have a lot of errands to do today and I don't want to handle the kids today. I can't believe that my babies are about to be 1 year old.

I woke up and stayed in bed for a few minutes. I let the kids sleep with Mathew last night. I really love him so much he's like the brother I have never had.

I took a shower and did my hygiene routine. I put my robe on and walked into my closet. I decided to wear a pink dress that reached right below my behind. It was very hot today and I don't feel like sweating. I put on some black 6 inch wedges and added some black earrings. I put on some pink lip gloss and added some clear coat.

I got my purse and my phone. I got my keys and headed out. I started driving put of the parking and went to Starbucks. I ordered a cafe con leche. I bought one for Mathew since I was heading to his house.

I pulled up to Mathew's house in 15 minutes. I grabbed his coffee and headed out. I knocked on his door and waited for him to open, a few minutes later a girl who looked about 20 opened the door with nothing but an oversized T-shirt on.

"Who are you?" She asked. She smelled nasty and her hair was all over the place. I walked passed her and walked upstairs. I saw clothes all over the place and I tried to step over them.

I knocked on Matthew's door just in case he didn't have any clothes on. He opened the door to see him only with sweats on. His hair was all over the place and his room smelled like you know what.

"Where are my kids? I know that you did not invite a woman over with my kids here!" I was getting heated.

"Calm down I called Andrew over to get them." Oh My Goodness! I know he heard me when I said that he can't see the kids no more.

"Why the hell- you know what I don't care." I walked down the stairs and put his coffee on the table. I walked out his house and went inti my car. I might as well leave him with the kids because he hasn't had time alone with them in a long time.

I drove to Winn-Dixie to go grocery shopping. I bought food for the kids and food for my fridge. I checked out the food and payed for it. I then went to Old Navy to buy some clothes for the kids because they are kind of growing out of the ones they have now. I also brought some clothes for me cuz you know I gotta look cute too.

I then went to the UPS store to go print some papers. I paid for them and left. I got a little hungry so I passed by McDonalds and brought a sandwich with some fries. I finished eating and made my way to Andrew's house. I wanted to see my babies and talk to him.

I pulled up in his driveway and got out of the car. I knocked on his door and waited for him. When he opened the door, he was surprised to see me because of that argument we had a few days ago.

"Hey." I waved. "I came to see the kids and I wanted to talk to you." He had a look of confusion on his face.

"H-Hi, I didnt expect you to come here. Come in." The house still looked the same way I left it. I was surprised because most people would have had broken bottles and glass everywhere.

"The kids are sleeping. So what did you want to talk about?" I pulled out the papers from my purse.

"I would've never thought that I would've came to this part in my life, but I want a divorce." I looked into his eyes and saw hurt and sadness.

"Wh-Wh-What?!" He started to cry. I hated seeing him cry and it made me want to cry.
"I-I just can't no more." I started crying for real now. I can't believe I'm about to leave the love of my life that I had my kids with.

"No baby, not now, no we can't. Baby we just got married were going to have problems but we just have to work them out together, please don't make me do this. Just give me another chance baby please I promise if I mess up you can make me sign those papers but just please give me another chance." He started crying and got in his knees.

"Please?!" He said softly.

"Yes!" I smiled!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, what do you think yey or ney (I don't know how to spell it). Did you think it was a good idea that Monroe said yes to giving Andrew a second chance? Tell me what you think. Shout out to those wonderful people that votes for this story and added it to their reading lists. Thank you so much I don't have your names in specific but I will in the next chapter. Please vote follow and comment. Love you guys!!!