Really!!

Monore
Its been 2 months since I've left. I know I may seem like a coward but I don't care, he hurts me too much and I can't take it no more. Mathew has been there for me through thick and thin. Andrew on the other hand, I don't know about him. I bring the kids over at Mathew's house and he picks them up there.

Today, I want to go over at Mathew's house and chill for a little but because it's been a while.

I woke up around 6 am and went to take a shower and get ready. I took a long hot shower because it might be my last. I did my hygiene routine and got out the bathroom. I put on Andrew's black and red basketball shorts and a white shirt.

I went and made some Ramen Noodles and ate them like I never ate before. Those kids are really tiring. I called Mathew to tell him that I was coming over and had no problem with it.

The kids woke up and I took Elijah a bath first and put some blue little baby jeans on him and a long sleeve dress shirt and a little pink bow tie. I brushed his hair and put him on the floor. After, I took Eliyah a bath and put a pink and plack polka dot dress on her and added a head band to her hair. I put her next to Elijah and put Mickey Mouse on for them.

Well since my babies dressed up I guess I could dress up too. I put on a white dress that reached mid-thigh and put on some white red bottom heels. I put on some fiery red lipstick and put some clear coat on it. I put my hair up in a perfect bun and braided the bottom up.

I fixed the babies bags and got their car seats. I put them in their car seats and carried them out which was very hard. I mean carrying two car seats a baby bag and purse. I got in my car and buckled the kids and got in the drivers seat.

A few minutes later, I pulled up into Mathew's driveway and saw another car that wasn't his. He probably has one of his girls over. I called him out to help me with the kids. He took the car seats and I took the bags.

"I have a surprise for you!" He smiled mischievously. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door. I opened the door and held it open for Mathew.

"So how have you been?" I asked.

"I've been good."

"So, have you found that special woman yet. I mean you can't stay lonely forever Mathew. You are a really handsome man and girls will fall at your feet for you."

"Nah I'm good I have the twins and you so I'm fine. Don't need no woman on my shoulders."

"Foreal Mathew I'm not playing I'm going to set you up on a blind date and I'm not taking no for an answer." He shrugged his shoulders and started playing with the kids.

"Daddy-O you got anything to e-" I never expected to see him again. I really didn't want to see him at all. I tried not to make eye contact but I just had to look at him. He changed a little bit. He was more built and he had a freach cut. I absolutely love men with fresh cuts.

"Nah, I was thinking Monroe would cook something for me." I really didn't want to be here right now. I got up and got my bag I was ready to leave.

"Umm Mathew I'm leaving can you watch the kids for me please I'll come and pick them up later."

"Wait don't go. Umm, I have to talk to you, it's really important."

"I really don't want to talk to you right now Andrew just, Ugh!!!" I started crying and I really don't know why he doesn't deserve my tears.

"Please just talk to me." I looked at Mathew and he shook his head yes. I walked outside to the patio and waited for him. He came out a few minutes later. He just stared at me and I started to get annoyed.

"What?" I snapped rudely.

"I want to talk about us. Like our relationship. I want you back Monroe, it's not one day that I live and I don't think about you. I want to know if I can get a second chance and I promise I won't mess up."

"No I don't want to give you a second chance. You always hurt me I can't take it no more. You are to selfish and I just can't stand you."

"You are so ungrateful man. If it wasn't for me you weren't going to be here right now. IM the one that took you in. IM the one the one that provided for you when your dad died. I didn't have to do all of that but I was nice enough to do that. You know what? You really lost something special."

"You know what?! I didn't lose something special, you did. You lost the best thing in your life. You lost the best woman ever that you could ever have. And I'm sick and tired of you walking over me. Now, I have a backbone and I'm gonna use it now. I don't need you and neither do my kids need you. Those little Pampers and wipes that you used to buy doesn't do anything compared to what I'm going through. You don't need to call me for them no more. And I won't let you see them either. You will be fine without them. And you know what Andrew?! I HATE YOU!! I REALLY DO AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE HURT!! I HATE YOU!! You know what I should've listened to my daddy and get together with a black man."

I walked away to my car. Oh my goodness I don't know what I just did. I can't stay with a man at all.