Home

(Monroe POV)
Over the past weeks I've been living with Andrew it was so kind of him to invite me into his home. We didn't have enough money to make funeral for my dad so we had to cremate him. Ever since then I've never gotten out if my room.

(Andrew POV)
I feel really bad for Monroe. Ever since her dad died, they evicted her from her home, and they fired her,she has been miserable. It hurts me because there's nothing I can do but comfort her and tell her it's going to be alright.

Today, I plan on taking her shopping and and then brining her to dinner. She doesn't really have no clothes, when they evicted her they threw it all away.

I went up to her room, and knocked on the door.

"Hey" I said. She looked up and she looked miserable. She was so skinny. I ran to her to comfort her. She cried for a good ten minutes and then she stopped.. "Get dressed"I said.."I don't have any clothes".. Yea I forgot that. I went to my room and picked out some basket ball shorts and a wide beater. I went to her room and gave it to her.

She quickly took a shower and put the clothes on. She looked so cute in them. I laughed at her because they were way to big.."What?" She said with a smile. I just shook my head and walked away.

We drove to dolphin mall and went inside. Her eyes light up when she saw everything.."Where do you want to go first?" I asked. She looked down and frowned. I hate when she does that.."I don't have no money" she said.."that's why I brung you here to buy clothes. I know that you don't have no money I'm paying for you." "No" she said "I don't want to take your money."

I just rolled my eyes and dragged her to forever 21. I don't want to seem gay but I had to do it for my girlfriend. "You pick." I said. "No you pick. I don't want to pick something to expensive and waste your money. I dint want to seem like a gold-digger.".." You're not a gold-digger because your my girlfriend and I WANT you to spend my money." I hand her my black card, kissed her nose, and walked out without a reply.

(Monroe POV)
I might as well start shopping since he wouldn't take no for an answer. I went and brought 15 pairs of shirts, 10 pairs of pants, 5 pairs of jackets, and 2 pairs of boots.

I then went to traffic and bought a pair of sandals to wear at home, 5 flats, and 3 sandals with bows. I went to Ross and brought regular stuff to wear at home.

I started getting hungry and went to the food court. I got 2 slices of pizza and a sprite. I sat down and devoured that food. I looked around and spotted Andrew with a girl trying to kiss up on him. I saw in his eyes that he as really annoyed. I decided to play with him. We made eye contact and he looked shocked. I ran out of the food court and made it out the doors. I knew he was following me he finally caught up to me.

"Ma, it's not what it looks like. I wasn't cheating on you. She was just-"I cut him off by kissing him hard and passionately. I smiled " I know what happened. I just wanted to play."