Him

(Monroe Pov)

I couldn't stop thinking about that beautiful creature, or at least that's what I call him. I can't get him off of my mind. His eyes were a dark almond brown and he was very muscular. I was daydreaming about him on the walk to home from school. He's my dream guy. I know he doesn't have no interest in me. I'm black and ugly. But I don't care if he was black,red,white,or blue. He'd still be my dream guy.

Andrew:
Man that girl that I bumped in was fiiooonnneee. When I helped her get her books, our hands brushed against each other and she looked up at me. I was a little shocked. Not to be racist but she was the only black person at this school. But anyway she is still beautiful. I think I'm catching feelings for her. I never thought that it was possible for me to like a black person(no offense, I'm not racist)

Monroe :
Besides the little commotion that happened between me and that beautiful creature, everything else was WORSE! Everyone kept on laughing at me and pointing. Even the teachers! I'm going to stay because that's the only free school in California.

Besides the worst day at school. After I went home from school I went to go and apply for some jobs. I thought that we would be in better conditions if I helped out. I started walking down the street looking for any wanted signs. With 15 minutes of walking I finally found one at a place called Denise's Diner. I went and applied. I was so happy that I got the job right away. My ours were from 3 pm till 10 pm. I'll start working tomorrow. I took my uniform and walked away with a big goofy grin in my face.

My birthday was in 2 weeks and I don't really plan on doing anything special. I never really did. I don't even expect a happy birthday, only from my dad.

As I was walking, I saw a black range rover pull up beside me. The windows rolled down and I almost had a heart attack. It was the beautiful creature. He looked mighty handsome. Even though he was only wearing sweats and a wife beater, I was drooling in the inside. Oh, the things I could do with that body. Of course he wouldn't want me anywhere near his body beacuse of my ugly self, but hey a girl can dream.

"Get in." He said. My throat instantly went dry. I don't think he's talking to me. I looked behind me and saw no one."Yea I'm talking to you get in"

"I'm sorry"I said "You don't have to and I don't even know you."

"Well I know you so get in." I hesitantly walked to the door of the car and opened it very slowly. I sat down in the passengers seat and closed the door I put my seatbelt on and put my head down.

"Thank you." I silently said. To my surprise, he lifted my head up with his finger. My heart was beating a mile a minute, the beautiful creature touched my ugly face. He made me look in his eyes and I couldn't help but get lost in them.

"Look at me." He said
"I couldn't be more happier to do this for you. You don't have to thank me."
He smiled and gosh did I melt. I never knew he had dimples. They not even dimples them holes in his cheeks. And his pearly whites, don't even get me started.

"I saw you in school today and I wanted to get to know you better." He smiled again. I just said nothing and put my head down again.

"Let's go to the park." He suggested I stopped him by saying I have to get my dad's okay first . He nodded and I did just that surprisingly my dad said yeah . I nodded in agreement . We drove the the nearest park and he parked and we got out.

"So...tell me about yourself."

"Well..." There nothing to say I answered. What do you mean nothing to say he said looking surprised I'm pretty sure you have a whole bunch to say the way you keep putting your head down all the time .. He caught me smiling . "You have a beautiful smile Monroe" I do? I said . Yes he answered grabbing my hand and kissing the palm of it

Well.. My Mom died from cancer and we moved here and every since I got here I've been kind of sad cause I go to an all white school I pretty sure you can see that I'm the darkest shade of black .. He cut me off putting my head down . Then I guess your my darkest shade of black .. I couldn't believe he was talking to me .. Like look at what do I have on . Look at me I'm hideous . My birthday is in two weeks and I don't even think people care , I don't think I should either .. Stop that he said . While grabbing my hand . I care.....  once he said them words I froze .. He placed a kiss on my check.

We talked , and talked until we sat on a bench .. He laid his head on my lap and I started playing in his hair .. After 15 min of doing this . I looked down to see the beautiful creature asleep .. He was so handsome .. But was he leading me on? After going deep in my thoughts I didn't feel like this was real .. I felt like this was all a joke

"Wake up" I said .. He jumped up apologizing for falling asleep on me .. "It's ok" I said .. So can we go home I asked .. "Aren't you hungry" he said .. "Nahh lost my apatite I said .. He dropped me home .. Waved goodbye ..