Please

Monroe's POV
It's been 3 months since Andrew has been in a coma. I don't know what to do about it. The guilt eats me up everyday, I feel like it's my fault that he tried to commit suicide. His brother came to the hospital and would tell me that everything would be alright. We have grown really close lately. He is the only one in Andrew's family that actually likes me.

Today I'm going to see Andrew. I haven't seen him in a week. The doctors called and told me that they were going to pull the plug if he didn't wake up in the next week. I really didn't want that to happen right now. It's just too much stress for me.

I went in the shower and took a warm bath. I got out and did my other hygiene stuff. I went into my closet and decided to wear a black and white floral maxi dress, with white sandals. I put my clothes on and went to the kitchen. I made some Reese's puffs and ate them real quick. I've been craving those a lot lately. I got into my car and drove off to the hospital.

When I got there I didn't even bother to sign in because everyone was already used to me. I walked into the elevator and pressed the floor that he was on. I walked into his room and I saw his lifeless body. From the last months that he has been in the hospital, he's looked the best today. I walked to my usual chair, right next to his bed. I held his and and kissed it.

"Hey baby, I miss you so much and I really need you here right now. I've bonded with Mathew and we have a strong relationship, he's like the big brother I've never had. I really need you to wake up right now. I'm not sounding selfish but I miss you and I love you. I should've never told you those hurtful things that day. I understand if you don't want to be with me when you wake up, but all I'm asking for you to do is wake up. I'm 5 months pregnant and I going to find out the gender in 1 week. They say that I'm due on December 25, your birthday. It's also Christmas lol. Well I guess that this is it. I love you." I kissed his hand one more time and kissed his cheek.

I got up with tears in my eyes. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Baby?" I heard a voice said I looked behind me and saw Andrew. He was awake! I ran to him and hugged him giving him kisses all over his face, repeating 'sorry' over and over again.

He chuckled. "Minnie I'm okay." I sat down on the chair next to him and pressed the nurse button... "So how's my little baby doing?".. "You heard me?" I asked. He nodded "I heard everything that you said, I just couldn't move or talk back to you." I missed him so much..." Look baby I'm so-" he cut me off... "It's okay" he said. I let out a sigh of relief.

The nurse came in and checked on him..." Well it looks like everything is okay and you will be discharged tonight. But try not to do work with your body's you're still sore." She walked out of the room.

"So, how have you been without me?" Andrew asked..." Terrible, I sleep alone at night and your side of the bed is very cold and I have to cry myself to sleep every night." He laughed and kissed my forehead. He scooted over and patted the space next to him indicating for me to lay with him. I took off my sandals and laid down. It felt so good to be in his arms again and to smell, his scent again.

"Let me go call Mathew and tell him that you're awake." He nodded and let me go out of his tight grip on me." I walked outside and dialed Mathew's number. He picked up after 3 rings..." Wassup baby sis?"... "Andrew is awake-" he cut me off with the click of the phone. 5 minutes later, I saw him running up to me. He walked into the room and I followed behind him. He looked at his brother and hugged him he started crying and so did Andrew. I left not wanting to interrupt them.

I'm just so happy that I have my baby back.