Drama

(Andrew's POV)
I can't believe that Nicole asked me for my number! Doesn't she see I'm with Monroe? Here's what happened:
When we got done taking the pictures, we were just about to leave the store and Nicole walked up to me with her dude.

"Hey Drew, can I have your number? I want to keep in touch." She asked. I looked at her like she was crazy and looked at Monroe. She had the same expression on her face. Even the dude next to her looked shocked. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"Nicole, I don't think that you understand that I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHICH IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE!" I screamed. I've never been this mad before. I just grabbed Monroe's hand and walked to her car.

I sighed and put my head on the roof. This has been a hectic day. I felt a soft hand of my shoulder. I flinched back as a sign to leave me alone. I then felt her soft hands around my waist. I just didn't want to be bothered right now. I turned around and pushed her back. She fell back and hit the concrete ground.

I suddenly realized what I just did. I looked at Monroe and saw hurt, pain, fear, and hatred in her eyes. She got up and pushed me out the way and got in her car. She struggled to find her keys because of the tears that wouldn't stop falling from her eyes. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I then started banging in the window trying to get her attention. Unfortunately, she found her keys and started up the engine. She pulled up without even looking back. I tried running after her, but it was no use. Ugh what have I done?!

(Monroe's POV)
I only tried to help him. Am I already not enough for him? My vision was very blurry from the tears in my eyes that where caused by Andrew. I was just swerving across the highway. CRASH!!! I blacked out.

TBC.............

Juuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding!!!!!

(Andrew's POV)
I can't believe I just did that. I have no other choice but to follow her and try to apologize. As I got in my car I got a call from an unknown number. I decided to answer it. You never know if it's an emergency.

"Hello, is this Andrew Mathews?" A male voice said.

"Yes this is him talking." I said proudly. (lol)

"Well we just wanted to inform you that Monroe White is in Jackson Memorial Hospital. She is suffering with major injuries. I seems that she was in a car crash." How could I let this happen. I already knew that it was because of me. I sped to the hospital running through all red lights. I couldn't care less about that. I was going 120 mph. I just needed Monroe I couldn't let her die in my hands. I quickly said a prayer hoping that she didn't die.

I ran in the ER ignoring the stares from the other 3 people that was there.

"MONROE WHITE!" I screamed at the lady. She looked at me with a shocked expression. I was breathing like a dog. My chest was heaving up and down like I wanted to kill someone.

" I'm sorry sir she's in surgery right now. You'll have to wait but when she's able to have visitors I'll tell you right away." She smiled at me. I went and sat right in front of her staring straight at her. I know she couldn't do anything to help me but I'm mad at her because I can't see Monroe.

3 hours later...(spongebob voice...lol😂)
Everyone eventually left and I was the only one there. I still didn't move from my spot. The lady kept I ensuring me that it was okay. She kind of made me feel a lot better.

2 hours later
I was finally able to see Monroe. She was out of surgery 2 hours ago but I had to wait. They gave me her room number and I walked slowly opening the door. She looked so lifeless I couldn't stand seeing her like this. I walked out and punched the wall. WHY ME !?