Birthday

(Andrew's POV)
Yeeeeeeet! It's finally my birthday. I can't wait to TURN UP! Lol. But anyways I don't really expect something special cuz every one of my birthdays me and my family have a big dinner, but ever since my mom disowned me, everything with me and my family stopped.

I got up from the bed and realized that Monroe wasn't by my side. She probably left in the night, maybe she felt uncomfortable. I went in the shower and did my hygiene. I put on a black hoodie with the words obey, grey jeans, my air jordan 13 retro grey, and a grey skully. I decided to dress up a little but since it was my birthday.

I went downstairs and my nose led me to a smell of spaghetti and meatballs. I wonder why. I went I'm the kitchen and I saw Monroe cooking. I went behind her and hugged her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" I asked her.

"Spaghetti." I bust out laughing. She looked at me with a straight face.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Really? Spaghetti for breakfast?" (HAITIANS BE LIKE😂)

"At least I tried." I laughed.

"Well thanks I appreciate it. I turned her around and gave her a hug. I pulled away and kissed her. She put our food out and we began to eat. I've never tasted her cooking before but now I know that her cooking is the bomb.

"Happy Birthday,babe!" She said once we were done eating. I pulled her to me and gave her I kiss I thanked her for the food and happy birthday.

"What do you want to do upendo?" I looked at her with a confused face.

"Upendo?"

"It means love in Swahili. And you are my love." I smiled and kissed her. She's so sweet.

"Ummm... Let's go to the movies." She agreed and went to go get dressed. We drove to the movie theater in Aventura mall and went to watch Ted. That movie was too funny. After that we decided to get something to eat and went to the Cheesecake Factory. I really enjoyed myself today. I appreciate Monroe for making all this happen. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!