𝟢𝟢𝟤

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄 .

𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗛𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗠𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗠𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲

"You a crazy ass nigga" Jania watched as Kentrell poured acid into a cup. "So I've heard" He chuckled before walking over to her.

"What are you doing?" She asked, her voice becoming more faint. "I'm teaching you how to be respectful, you know what happens to disrespectful girls like you?" He asked.

She sat in silence not daring to speak again, "I'm asking you a question ma, do you know what happens to disrespectful girls like yo self?" He repeated.

"You know I don't like repeating myself" A sinister smirk appeared on his face, she opened her mouth to talk but it came out at a scream.

Her skin was burning, it felt like he had threw a pot of boiling water onto her whole body but it was acid instead. "Now yo pretty skin all ruined" She heard him tease.

"Night Night, ma" He said before she let darkness take over her sight..

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝗳 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲

Hey my sexypussies, so im excited to make this book. It's gone get real weird and if y'all can't take that imma need y'all to go ahead and click off right na.

Imma try to keep this entertaining for y'all, this might have slow updates because I always have writers block for some reason, I'm ready for summer hell.

Anyways, hot girls up 1,000 points this summer cause the whole gang single now. Y'all make sure y'all keep them coochies washed and sexy.

I got a question.. How do boys wash they peter wacker? the way I see it is that they gotta stroke that lil muhfucka cause what the hell else they gone do?

Let me know if i'm wrong which I think I am. Keep up for more episodes though, I love y'all my sexy pussy girlies and boys - Sincerely, Ms. Author Lady ♥︎.

Make sure y'all vote 🖤.