𝟢𝟢𝟦

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 ఌ

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 ఌ.
𝟢𝟥/𝟢𝟪/𝟤𝟣

"Get off of me bitch ass nigga!" She slapped the fuck outta the boy with dents in his head. This nigga threw her in the back of his car and then slammed the door.

She had no idea where Nique and Brooke was and She could've sworn that there were two other niggas right behind him, this could only go well.

"You got a smart ass mouth, imma tell you now ion play those games with you bitches. If you wan' die keep that stupid shit up" He told her before speeding off.

"Where are you taking me? who the fuck are you and what the fuck y'all do with my friends?" She asked before sitting up straight in the van.

"Don't worry bout that, don't ask me that dumb shit, As long as they alive you shouldn't worry bout em" He answered all of her questions in one sentence.

"What the fuck you take me for, I don't know you and I've never seen you before!" She yelled. "Say just chill, lower yo tone Jania" He spoke.

She was confused as to how he knew her name.. "H-How do you know my name?" She asked "I know eerthing about you, you should calm down" He chuckled.

ᴛʀᴇʟʟ's ʜᴇʟʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
03/08/19

"Bitch ain't I tell you stop allat fucking movin" Kentrell shouted as he pulled her shirt over her head. "Leave me alone! Rape!" She began yelling.

He just wanted to put her on some comfortable but he couldn't because she kept screaming and moving. "Aight I was tryna be nice but you can sleep in that shit" He stood up.

"I don't give a fuck! Let me go home" She began kicking his legs. Damn she don't think he bowlegged enough. "Bitch, keep yo feet onna floor!" He stepped on her toe with his black air forces.

She winced grabbing her foot, rocking back and forth and he sighed. "Do too fucking much, you gone let me give you some to wear or nah?" He asked.

"F-Fuck you" She felt her tears run down her cheeks, he scoffed walking away from her and back up stairs. "Coo, I hope you ain't scared of the dark ma" He chuckled.

It went pitch black as she looked around. Not seeing a single think but the darkness. "Why me.." She mumbled placing her head in her hands.

"Ask your dead ass daddy" He spat before slamming the basement door shut, he grabbed his phone from the kitchen table just before the gc text him.