𝟢𝟥𝟣

*excuse all mistakes this wasn't proofread*

「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 」
𝟬𝟰/𝟬𝟴/𝟮𝟭
𝟮:𝟯𝟰 𝗣𝗠

iyanna twisted her lips seeing trell laying on top of jania, she was furious "who does he think i am?" she chuckled going to the kitchen and heading straight for the dish rack. she jumped feeling someone tap her shoulder.

"what? what do you want!" she asked kd "you gone have to get the fuck out the kitchen bitch you ain't trusted in there with ya badly built ass" he laughed "fuck you with them stanky ass ears!" she mugged.

"girl bye move the fuck round for i have my good sis to come beat yo ass again" he spoke "you think i'm scared of her, just leave me alone" she pushed him out of her way and began walking upstairs.

"ion care long as you ain't in the kitchen suh" kd went back into the living room with everybody else and flicked her ass as she went up "ugly ass bitch!" he yelled and she ignored his presence.

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋.

"why the fuck you keep playin wimme while i'm sleep. youn see i'm sleep?" kentrell asked "i don't care im not arguing bitch. now you wanna argue just when we was being coo with eachother" she replied.

"mane, i don't give a fuck bout nunna shit you talkin. the shit you be doing is aggravating as hell, i'm just telling you stop" he mugged her "you did it to me and i didn't get mad at you hoe" she slipped on her white and furry slides.

kentrell got mad because she yelled in his ear while he was sleeping, she didn't think it was that serious because he did it to her first. she was simply doing it only because he did, it wasn't fair that he always got mad.

"don't call me out my name cause i didn't call you out yours" he turned over and put the cover over his head jania just felt the urge to cry, just because he had told her to stop.. ain't nobody like a hypocrite ass nicca!

he huffed hearing her sniffle like 4 time "why is you crying bout that shit. it ain't that serious" he asked "you always wanna get mad at little shit for no reason, it's not that serious!" she yelled.

he kissed his teeth as she slammed the door shut behind herself. he laughed when she peeked her head back in the room "FAT BITCH!" she slammed the door once again "ion know imma do with ha" he mumbled to himself.

"kill her off, put up with her shit? kill her off.. put up with her shit?" he repeated "i'll put up with it for now" he forgot about what had just happened in just a few minutes.