𝟢𝟥𝟥

attendance;

「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 」𝟬𝟰/𝟭𝟬/𝟮𝟭𝟵:𝟮𝟱 𝗔𝗠

𝟬𝟰/𝟭𝟬/𝟮𝟭
𝟵:𝟮𝟱 𝗔𝗠.

"don't bend over, youn een' know how to ride" jania sung as she brushed her hair "you wasn't gone say good morning a' nun to a nigga?" kentrell hugged her from behind "yo ass better be lucky i let y'all sleep in" she mugged him.

"you eat ass dawg" he kissed his teeth, she shrugged and he got off of her and grabbed his toothbrush and the toothpaste from the counter "don't" jania looked at him, he was going over to her sink.

"guh you can't hog no fucking sink move yo ass" he pushed her over and she dropped the brush "oh my fucking gawd you irritating as fuck" she moved over to his sink and he turned hers on.

kentrell brushed his teeth and jania began hearing kayden's cries "i'll get em" jania put the hairbrush down and made her way to the room, kentrell watched how her ass moved as she walked but she ain't had to know that.

"it's okay, stop crying you don't wanna go to school and see yo friends?" she asked and he shook his head "ok just this one day" she told him, kentrell rinsed his mouth out and left the bathroom.

"one day draco" kentrell said grabbing janias ass on his way out and kayden hugged her before she put him on the counter and grabbed his little toothbrush, she began brushing his teeth while kentrell washed his own face.

"you got all them fucking snacks and ain't get you shit now you want mine?" she asked "bitch i paid for them snacks stop being fucking stingy" he snatched the m&m's from her hand. jania looked at him with watery eyes.

he stared at her "is you finna cry cause i took the m&ms?" he asked and she sniffled "i don't even care you can have everything bruh" she wiped her falling tears and pushed all the snacks towards him.

"aight" he shrugged, jania mugged him and started talking all her snacks back "fuck is wrong with you nigga, you was really gone eat it too you bitch ass nigga!" she yelled. trell just stared at her in disbelief.

"i thought you said i could have it.." he replied "i wasn't fuckin' for real!" she shouted "aight stop yelling it's not that serious what you got bipolar disorder?" he asked "nobody got that hoe" she replied.

"mhm" he hummed in response before eating more of the m&m's "and you gone keep eating em?" she asked and he simply nodded "i don't eat your shit" she spoke and he mugged her.

"you lyin"

"i would never eat off you herpes" she replied "guh you steady saying that like you don't got em too then, ion be burning" he laughed "yes the fuck you do bitch" she popped a trollie in her mouth.

"how many times you gone call me a bitch" he laughed "how ever many times i want too" she clapped back and he shook his head "okay, i been letting you do it but you getting too comfortable" he replied.

"whatcha gone do? whatcha gone do?" she asked "what im gone do? you know what a nigga be on bitch i woke up chris breezy today" he stood up "fuck you i'm on whatever you on!" she stood up on the bed, towering over him.

he kissed his teeth and looked behind him before body slamming her into the bed, she laughed and started punching him in the bed "get off me you fat bitch" she said and he did.

"aight bru' what you really tryna get into?" kentrell stood up on the bed this time and she jumped off "no get off the bed you scary bitch" she spoke "alright bitch i'll get off the bed and beat yo ass still" he said.

"come do it" she laughed, he ran over to her and as soon as he was close enough she fell to the floor screaming "g-guh what the fuck?" he laughed "get back bitch you don't get to touch me, assault" she looked up at him.

"you look pretty like that mama" he said "thank you kentrell, help a real nigga up though" she held her hand out, since he stopped calling her ma she actually liked it now, it kinda made her horny.

"real niggas don't do that" he laughed grabbing her hand and slinging her on the bed "owww, you cheated" she mugged and he flicked her off and ran out the room, headed downstairs.

"bitch" she laughed running after him, "boo!" she screamed and fell against the wall causing him to bust out laughing. he fell on the floor laughing as well "damn you bust yo ass!" he slammed his fist against the floor.

she kissed her teeth and got up before sitting on top of his stomach "get off me nicca" he laughed and she felt his dick below her, "mm f-fuck" she forced herself to grind on him, trell smirked, had her right where he wanted.

//

"bitch you fucking lying" brooke screamed "hoe shut up before they hear you" jania laughed as her best friend made a big deal out of the situation "bitch you gone be hooked on him, this the what 6th time?" she asked.

"no bitch not that much" jania mugged "girl fucking bye yo ass is a damn lie" brooke rolled her eyes and looked over at kayden eating pizza "eat eat uglyahh" jania laughed and so did brooke.

kayden looked up at them slowly and mugged the two "y'all bitches ugly the fuck!" he yelled and brooke gasped, jania shook her head "i told you he be fucking cussing and shit bitch" she laughed.

"you's a badass lil bastard" brooke said "y'all mad because y'all don't got no nigga? i got me a girlfriend!" he yelled and the two laughed "who yo girlfriend, what's her name?" brooke asked.

"i got two, one name melody and one kaylee" he nodded " ok so what you waiting for tell us about them" jania said and he nodded moving his plate over "okay so melody so pretty she and you the same color" he nodded.

"she be getting all those questions right, she know all the colors of the rainbow but sometimes she be mean. she be talking bout i be being annoying" he rolled his eyes "i- y'all little asses!" brooke laughed.

"we 5 actually!" he spoke "okay tell us about kaylee" brooke replied, he cleared his throat "she be mean too sometimes but i don't like her always hugging leon, that nigga tryna steal my bitch" he mugged.

"oh- okay i think you should be with melody okay?" jania said and he nodded "okay tomorrow im gonna ask her out, if she says no it's your fault" he pointed at the two "alright damn boy" brooke laughed.

aha y'all don't get a scene tfk
bc i had a bad day at school 😐.

The end hoes

bye sexypussiessss 💕