𝟢𝟤𝟩

not proof read at all.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍.
𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝟢𝟦/𝟢𝟥/𝟤𝟣

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 stared at him in fear "are you okay.." she asked picking up her puppy, hassen.

"i'm coo, you aight?" he asked and she nodded, she had just gotten back from fredo's house the thing was she had left without telling trell.

which made him mad.

real mad.

"whea' you was at?" he asked and she began taking off her shoes "i went to the um, store" she said she had been gone for 7 hours.

"you was gone to the store for seven hours you think i'm dumb?" he asked, she hadn't even realized it was that long. it's not like they did anything though.

"alright fine i was at fredo's house and, i actually kinda like him.. you think i should go for it" he stood there before laughing in her face.

"yea aight" he walked away and she shrugged, taking off her shirt right there "come on baby we'on have time for his shit tonight" she walked upstairs.

"say, come back down hea"

she kissed her teeth, letting her head fall back in annoyance. he was really making her mad but he didn't give a fuck at all.. why would he.

she sighed turning around with hassen in her arms, she stopped at the top of the steps seeing him at the bottom with his favorite gun.

that damn glock.

"c'mere ian gone hurt chu" he motioned for her to come over to him, how could she trust a face like that.. so demonic.. so evil.

"kentrell.. are you crazy?" she asked, it was a genuine question and she actually wanted him to give her a good answer "if you drive me.." he smiled.

"am i driving you crazy?" she asked and he slowly nodded, walking towards her instead, she began loosing her breath and her heart was pumping fast.

run.

run.

run.

she made sure to keep hassen tightly in her arms before running back up the stairs. him running after her was her worst nightmare.. besides being pregnant.

she slammed the door shut seeing his face on the other side, she panicked as he began banging on the door.. trying to make his was to her.

"leave me alone!" she screamed backing up against the wall, she laid her head against hassen and the dog tried to get out of her grip.

she let her go and became more frightened at his loud voice, yelling from the other side "open the doe' right fuckin' na' jania!" he yelled forcing his body onto the door.

hello from the other sideee.

ahem, ok back to the story.

"just leave me alone please!" she quickly looked around seeing the window and ran over to it, she tried opening it but it was locked.

she wanted to be swallowed by a hole "fuck!" she whined watching as the whole door broke off, it fell down on the floor but she kept her eyes on kentrell.

"you playin' wimme?" he asked smiling, that same smile from before this happened "n-no" she swallowed the lump that was in her throat.

she freaked out watching him grab hassen by the collar, choking the poor dog. hassen cried and jania felt terrible about herself.

"no! please don't hurt her kentrell" she began to tear up, he put the gun to the puppies head and jania suddenly jumped at him, grabbing the dog.

"s-stop please don't kill her.. she's my happiness i'll have nothing to live for if you kill her" she wiped her falling tear. he watched in pleasure.

"shit my dick hard" he mumbled "what is wrong with you.." she held the puppy closer to herself "you, you're what's wrong with me jania" he took a knife out from his pocket.

yaya?

ok i'm done.

"bring me the dog or you gone feel this bullet, i can promise you that luv" he spoke "you won't kill me kentrell, i know you won't do it" she said.

he felt like she was disrespecting him.

"oh? is that so" he bit his lip, she sniffed and took a step back as he took one forward. he snatched the puppy and threw it down harshly.

the puppy ran but he stepped on it and janis screamed, it laid there "bitch" he began stabbing hassen over and over, the puppy cried and whined loudly and so did jania.

"𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀!" his voice filled with venom, she jumped and crawled over to the now dead dog, her tears falling to the floor.

she couldn't believe this was happening.

"you brought top out, it's consequences for that" he grabbed her up by her shirt. she closed her eyes as he spoke because she didn't even wanna look at the man.

"look at me" he told her, she did because she was scared and she saw no remorse in his eyes.. no guilt or anything. he loved hassen..

"i'm sorry" she was on her tip toes "that's all you can fuckin' say.. you sorry? what is that supposed to do" he asked and she didn't know.

she'd never seen him like this.. ever.

"i-i don't know what i did wrong" she whimpered feeling her cheek start to burn.. "𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃?!" he exclaimed.

"no!" she felt her other cheek stinging "ouch! stop it, stop slapping me" she cried out "na' tell me what the fuck you did and stop acting dumb" he said calmly.

"i- she sniffed, i went to his house.." she whined as he slapped her again "who's?" he asked "fredo.." he dropped her to the floor when he slapped her for the fourth time.

"and ain't tell me shit.. what a fucking shame" he shook his head at her, his dick was standing all the way up.. seeing her in pain made him horny as well as seeing her cry.

she looked down, her palms had the blood of her puppy on them "you like tha' nigga?" he asked and she shook her head, not wanting to be hit again.

he crouched down and grabbed a hold of her hair causing more tears to spill out of her eyes "i don't fucking like liars, you lying to me?" he asked

she didn't know weather to tell the truth or lie.

so i want y'all to help her out, should she lie or tell the truth to him? choose wisely.

The End.