𝟢𝟢𝟨

𝐃𝐀𝐘 3

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 ఌ

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 ఌ.
𝟢𝟥/𝟣𝟢/𝟤𝟣

"Turn around" Kentrell told her, she felt weird about this whole thing. She just didn't know why he didn't let her wash up on her own.

"I don't want to" She mumbled "Just turn around mama Ian gone do nothing to you" He said, she sighed and turned around.

"Damn" Kentrell mumbled, she frowned looking at him and he acted normal "What? I don't know why you acting like that because you gone be in a shower wimme anyway" He chuckled.

"Says who" She asked "Says me ma" He avoided her thigh as much as he could because of what he had did prior to that day.

Jania walked into the basement, Kentrell following right behind her "Don't touch nothin aight? you know what come with that" He followed her into her corner and she sat away from the blood stained floors.

"Ok" She mumbled, he sighed watching her stare around the room in a boring manner. "Say, if I let you upstairs you gone behave while I'm gone?" He asked.

"Yes" She replied "I'm letting you do this for one day so don't get too comfortable and don't do nothing stupid that would make me mad at you ma" He said.

"Okay" She stood up and followed Kentrell out of the basement, she didn't know why he trusted her because she wasn't finna behave nothing.

"Dumb bitch" She mouthed to herself, now he was stupid if he thought she was finna stay here when she had the chance to leave.

He must've bumped his head again "If you is successful and you do make it out get you a good five minute nap at yo crib and pack yo shit" He led her to the living room.

"Why" She asked.

"Cause you ain't gone be hiding for too long, you probably ain't even making it home but I hope yeen think I was over exaggerating when I said I knew everything about you" He replied.

"Sit down, do something productive until I come back. Now I warned you try to leave if you want to I'a notice yo every move" He patted her head twice.

"Ian a fucking doggy" She mumbled.

"You'll be like one soon ma" He left the living room and soon after she heard the front door slam shut. "What the fuck that supposed— ew" She face palmed herself.