𝟢𝟢𝟪

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟧

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝟢𝟥/𝟣𝟤/𝟤𝟣𝟤:𝟥𝟪 𝖠𝖬

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅
𝟢𝟥/𝟣𝟤/𝟤𝟣
𝟤:𝟥𝟪 𝖠𝖬

*excuse all mistakes this wasn't at all proofread*

"You hungry?" Kentrell asked as they laid on the bed next to each other. Jania shook her head and Kentrell nodded. Ne had just got her hair done, she had to keep a mask on. The two soon took a short nap "Say bitch come and look at this shit" Ben whispered.

Kd came in the room and gasped before starting to fall down, he took out his phone and took a photo of the two. "I'm sending this to the tea pages" Kd stood up causing Ten to face palm himself.

"I knew I shouldn't have told yo ass shit" He mumbled as Kd ran away from the room, Ben closed the door and went downstairs following Kd. "Why the fuck everybody bood up" Kd mugged seeing Joe and Nique.

They was sleep and she had her head laying on his shoulder. "Because they not childish like you" Ten replied, pushing Brooke off of the couch. "Ouch you dumb b-" She looked up and rolled her eyes.

"Damn you made her shut up? That muhfucka talk too damn much with her hot ass" Kd mugged. "Shut the fuck up you fat ear bitch" Brooke mumbled. "Don't be speaking out the back of yo throat hoe" Kd rolled his neck.

Brooke ignored him and Kd pulled out his phone, sitting next to Joe on the couch and sending the picture to all tea pages. He made sure they couldn't see Nene though. He still wasn't telling on his brudda.

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.

"Why the fuck you taking pictures bitch" Yb asked Kd. "Cus I do what the fuck I wanna do." Kd replied rolling his neck and his eyes. "You so fucking gay I can't even argue with you, that's like arguing with her" Her he pointed to Jania.

"Yet you still do it every time" She laughed. "Big Ne!" Brooke yelled before getting her hair snatched back by Ten. "Girl sit yo ass down talkin bout some Big Ne" He laughed. "Boy you mad" She mugged him.

"Don't be snatching my best friend hair back like that" Jania mugged him, Ben snatched it back again and she fell to the ground that time. "Unun it's giving domestic"

"Aye, I'll be back" Kentrell said leaving his phone on the couch, Jania grabbed it sneakily and went upstairs to the bathroom. She went to camera and recorded a video of herself twerking.

She was just about to call 911 but that didn't work out..