𝟢𝟣𝟦

𝐃𝐀𝐘 11
omniscient
𝟢/𝟣𝟩/𝟤𝟣

"are you sure this is a good idea, it's not going to be good if he finds out.." my rival spoke.

"i don't care, she's taking our man! don't you want him because i thought you did.. apparently not though" she rolled her eyes at the taller.

"fine but this is all on you if it comes crashing down" they both got into the car following kentrell's

kentrell was coming back home after leaving for a few hours and finding out about what nisha had been doing to kayden, he couldn't believe his ears.

"are you sure this is his car.." m asked.

"i'm sure now shut the fuck up and ride, don't ask me any more questions" d replied.

"ok, calm the fuck down he doesn't even want you" m replied.

"and you think i care" d scoffed.

m pulled out her phone as he rival followed kentrell back to his house, they had to a plan to kidnap and kill jania for themselves. then they would kidnap kentrell and one or the other would have him.. they were both determined to make him theirs and theirs only!

boss

boss
did you guys do it yet?

m
we're working on it now.

boss
hurry up i want that bitch dead!
read.

little did [ ] know, the two girls wanted him all
for theirselves as well.

𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲.

the girls waited in the car watching their man get out, they saw he had a gun but they did too "he's so sexy" d mumbled.

"watch yourself" m sneered.

d rolled her eyes in annoyance and ignored the other girl. "your so desperate" d mugged m.

"you're doing this with me so i guess we're both two desperate bitches" m spat.

kentrell

"draco!" he yelled before seeing kayden run up to him, hugging his father "i miss you daddy" he smiled. "i missed you too lil nigga, why you never told me about yo momma?" he asked.

"because daddy, mommy told me not to and if i do i get in big trouble. big trouble is scary" he nodded "the fuck is big trouble 'post ta be?" he asked.

"i always get my ass tore up and the shit beat out of me, sometimes mommy says i need to toughen up and she watch my other daddy and me box" he said.

"it's not boxing you five da" kentrell picked his son up before seeing jania laying on the couch asleep "i helped her go to sleep" kayden said.

"that's good, but let's go to yo momma house okay? we gotta do something together" kentrell told him and he shook his head 'no'