𝟢𝟥𝟧

attendance;

「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 」𝟬𝟰/𝟭𝟮/𝟮𝟭𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟳 𝗔𝗠

「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 」
𝟬𝟰/𝟭𝟮/𝟮𝟭
𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟳 𝗔𝗠.

"bitch how you gonna tell me that i'm pregnant, the last time i even did that with him was a few days ago?" jania mugged her bestfriend "are you stupid bitch? it could've happened anytime y'all did it and it can be as little as a week before you get pregnant" she spoke.

"that doesn't mean i'm pregnant and i won't believe it" she waved brooke off "well if i am right because i always am bitch, what's the plan?" she asked, jania thought about it and she couldn't have a baby living here.. "b" she nodded and brooke began to clap.

"i know that's fucking right but... what if it's too late?" she tilted her head "then plan a; jump down the stairs or get him mad enough, you know how that go" she nodded "no bitch i'd rather you jump down the stairs but don't do that either, what if you can have the baby.." she asks.

"i would not want my baby living like this, or being around his crazy ass" she shrugged "i don't think he would hurt his child but if you want just bribe him to let you leave since you're having a baby then jump downstairs or some shit" she replied.

"i don't even think i'm ready for a baby, i'm not actually and i don't want one. it was a mistake doing anything with him" she said, the only reason they were so loud was because kentrell, kd, ten and babyhoe was gone for a little while, shit if they knew where shit was they would've been left.

"so you gonna tell him?" brooke asked "tell who what?" kentrell came through the door with the other three on his trail including yaya, all eating food "this shit taste like 'ouuu" kd said dipping his fry in more cheese. brooke mugged the fuck outta them but jania had to figure out how to lie to him.

"nothing, no one" she replied "why you lyin? wassup and who gone tell someone something. you finna tell them something?" he pointed at kd and ben but she shook her head wanting him to drop the conversation "what my li boy doing?" kentrell asked.

"he's upstairs sleeping" brooke replied "y'all all quiet, what y'all was speakin' on?" ten laughed causing brooke to glare at him "i wanna know hell" joe chimed in but kd just kept eating his food "bad bitch business, get some the fuck" brooke said.

"guh shut yo ass up" ben told her.

"i don't have time" she mumbled "y'all shut up damn, you ain gave him the ipad ain't it?" kentrell asks "naw, he been sleep since you whooped him" she spoke "i feel him.. them naps after a good ass whooping be the best ones" kd nodded.

"jania should know" iyanna finally spoke up chuckling a little bit "bitch do you wanna find out?" brooke stood up but was pulled back down by nene "she ain't worth it, let her talk shit cause she don't fight you back" jania laughed, one thing brooke hated was when the other person didn't fight back.

"oh" she sat down, kentrell just watched along with his three best-friends "i need popcorn next!" kd yelled "why, they ain't gonna do me shit" iyanna laughed, well jania was definitely going to, just incase if she was pregnant she didn't want the baby anyway.

"you do something first cockeyed bitch" brooke replied and iyanna waved her off "i'm not talking to you bitch i'm taking to your ugly ass friend!" she yelled, broke jumped off the couch and landed on the girl as everybody watched laughing and shit.

"bitch.stop.talking.bout my.best.friend you. hedumbass.fugly
aka.fucking.ugly ass.bitch." brooke stepped on iyannas stomach

//

"you got something you wanna tell me?" he asked, jania's heart was pumping out her chest "i-no why?" she asked looking at everything but him "you look like you lying, why you won't look at me?" he asked and she shrugged "i just don't want to" she replied.

"i already know.. tell me before i get pissed off because you lying to me, you know i hate liars" he stood up, kentrell barely knew anything about anything, he just did it to make her say something "i'm not lying. i have nothing to tell you" she fiddled with her fingers.

"so you not pregnant?" he asked "i-i don't want to keep it i wanna—" kentrell grabbed her by her hair and slung her off of the bed, she landed on her back and it hurt really bad because she had hurt it already. she tried to roll over but he grabbed her shirt.

"don't run bitch, you think this shit a game?" he asked grabbing the gun that laid on his nightstand, his G45 specifically. he felt like they were so easy to carry around, he had bigger guns but rarely used them "its always something with you" he shook his head.

"when do i when? i can't even be happy because of you. my whole life is based on what you want me to do!" she exclaimed "and it's gone stay that way, now you mine forever.. fuck those lil days" he shook his head "no! leave
me alone!" she screamed.

"i can't do that ma, i hope you learn something from this" he laughed...

"j-just leave me alone please!" jania screamed, he gripped her neck, slamming her onto the floor below the two "you tryna kill my seed, i wanna kill you and you don't know how bad i like seeing you hurt and suffer" he smirked "i want you to get out of my life, i hate you you're fuckin psycho!" she yelled.

"im not crazy i love you too mami, i just hate how dumb you are for thinking you can leave me all the time. do you really wanna leave me?" he asked wiping her tears "yes" she replied "okay.. tell me you love me" he spoke but she shook her head, how could he think she would love him.

"i said tell me you fucking love me bitch! tell me you love me!" he slapped her face, her skin turning red because of how light she was "i don't love you!" she sobbed but that only earned her another slap to her face, she was bawling uncontrollably and she didn't know what to do.

kentrell contemplated on punching her but he wasn't like that, he still loved her. she just never listened which he hated "tell me you luh' me, NOW!" he exclaimed "i-i love you" she struggled out, "stop crying ma. i love you too" he planted a kiss on her cheek.

he picked her up and took her upstairs to his bedroom, gently laying her down. he laid down on top of her as well not before kissing her stomach "we forever" he closed his eyes, jania didn't feel like going to sleep though she wanted him dead.

The End.

i think i want some food

sequel or no sequel.. just asking.