𝟢𝟣𝟨

𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟭𝟯

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖬 ఌ

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖬 ఌ.
𝟢/𝟣𝟫/𝟤𝟣

"Draco come here" Kentrell said "But i'm playing daddy" He held up the coloring book. "I said come here, If I say some' you do it the first time I ask ok?" Kentrell spoke.

"Okay.." He got down from the chair before going over to his father, Kentrell grabbed Kayden placing him in his lap before putting his shoes on.

"Go get yo iPad from upstairs" Kentrell put Kayden on the steps "You don't have to talk to him like that, he was just tryna color" Jania said.

"My bad, I thought I was his daddy" Kentrell replied "I'm
not saying you aren't, I was just saying you could be a little nicer" She said.

"Ion need yo help aight?" He spat, she rolled her eyes leaving him alone. She didn't know why he had an attitude but she didn't wanna put up with it.

After a few minutes Kayden came downstairs with his iPad in hand "I got it daddy" He said and Kentrell picked up his son before grabbing his phone.

"I don't know why you mad but you can stop that because I didn't do you shit" Jania laughed "Oh you think you funny, Say go count to a hunnid" He told Kayden.

"Why daddy" Kentrell put him down "Just do it, I love you" The boy nodded before running upstairs to his fathers bedroom.

"You think you funny?" Kentrell began walking towards Jania "Huh?" He asked, she didn't say anything though just walked the opposite way.

"Now you can't talk? Bitch i'm asking you a question" He pushed her onto the couch. "I think i'm hilarious actually" She replied standing up.

"Oh you bad?" He smirked "I'm- she got cut off by feeling a stinging sensation on her cheek. He had slapped her.. "You gone keep talking?" He grabbed her neck furiously.

She opened her mouth to speak "And you still gone keep talking" He chuckled placing his other hand on the back of her neck, squeezing as hard as he could.

"Unun my ex did that to me that shit hurt"

"Girl go to fuck away can't you see you busy making me kill this girl?" Kentrell asked.

"Fuck you anyway that's why I'm deleting yo ass out the book this finna be a polo g or von book"

"I wish you would" He laughed