𝟢𝟥𝟩

attendance;

「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 」𝟬𝟰/𝟭𝟰/𝟮𝟭𝟱:𝟯𝟱 𝗣𝗠

𝟬𝟰/𝟭𝟰/𝟮𝟭
𝟱:𝟯𝟱 𝗣𝗠.

not proofread.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 eat or nah?" trell asked, she shook her head but that made him mad "eat" he sighed and continued typing on his phone "i'm not- if i have to tell you again, you gone wish you listened the first time ma" he said.

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 was not good for her or the baby. jania was determined to get out of there and for good, she didn't wanna see him ever again and she wasn't planning on letting him see his child.

you can call her bitter but you also didn't see everything, you saw a few scenes.

a few hours later.

jania went upstairs after hearing moans coming from the room. she had just gotten back from the store with ben and her bestfriend, she didn't know what gotten into her but she felt anger, jealously.

"what the fuck" she yellled dropping the two bags she held in her hands. she ran upstairs as fast as she could and busted through the door, seeing kentrell giving a bitch back shots.. you gotta be kidding.

"you dumb bitch ass nigga!" she ran over to the two and attacked the girl, she grabbed her hair and began sending blows to the back of her head. what the fuck had gotten into her? she didn't care..

"i hate you kentrell, i hate you!" she sobbed uncontrollably, he looked at her like she was crazy as she dragged the girl off of the bed "what the fuck" he mumbled as jania stomped the girl, he liked it though.

it was sexy as fuck to him.

the girls screams and cries filled the room "help me kentrell please!" she yelled, some sort of accent "don't fucking call him that you dumbass bitch!" jania screamed, trell put on his clothes and stopped nene from what she was doing.

"jania chill out" he grabbed her arm but she snatched away from him "don't snatch from me fuck is wrong with ya" he grabbed her by her neck "y-you told me you loved me kentrell" jania sniffled.

"i thought you didn't give a fuck bout what i did, you don't love me stop trippin" she grabbed his arm, and he let her neck go "say, malu get out" he told her and she crawled her way out of the room.

jania slid down the wall, resting her face in her hands. she couldn't believe what she had just done because she didn't love him nor did she care about what he did.. it didn't matter to her. or so she thought.