𝟢𝟥𝟫

attendance;

「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄」𝟬𝟰/𝟮𝟬/𝟮𝟭𝟱:𝟭𝟳 𝗣𝗠

「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄」
𝟬𝟰/𝟮𝟬/𝟮𝟭
𝟱:𝟭𝟳 𝗣𝗠.

excuse all mistakes.

"damn what the fuck you been doing, looking like a million bucks !" brooke hyped her bestfriend up "hoe simple, being away from kentrell bitch ass" she smiled.

"happy looks good on you" brooke replied, jania stuck her tongue out and the two left the house "bitch this finna be fun as fuck, where to first?" brooke asked.

"shit i guess we can go and get some food" jania shrugged, the younger rolling her eyes "bitch yo fat ass just hungry as fuck" brooke laughed.

"bitch and is, don't even do that because you know you fucking hungry too!" she replied "... bitch you right!" they bursted into laughter before brooke sped off.

"turn on some music" brooke added, jania grabbed her phone from her purse and grabbed the aux cord before plugging the iPhone piece into her phone.

they looked at eachother.

"soul ties" in union they busted out laughing again "whoo bitch you funny as fuck" just as jania turned the music on a car got beside them and beeped the horn.

"they not beeping at me the fuck they want me to do get in the other lane?" she asked jania "fuck they bitch ass they irritating as hell" jania mugged the car.

they car got infront of them before a girl got out of the car and came up to brooks window "i-i know this bitch.. this bitch at this window?" she asked jania.

"hell yea" brooke turned around and the girl was now pounding at the window, jania was infuriated about her car but kept calm as she didn't wanna fight or risk loosing her child.

brooke rolled the window down "BITCH YALL HOES COULDN'T GET OVER THE FUCK!" the girl screams, putting her hand onto the window.

"picture me, rollinnn" brooke rolled up the window but before the girl could snatch her hand away it got caught and she began to scream.

"then move yo ugly ass!" brooke let her hand go and started to beep "FUCK YOU BITCH GET OUT THE CAR WITH YO SCARY ASS!" she snatched her own wig off.

revealing her corn rows.

"if we tell you again—" jania said "bitch you can come and get this work too!" she cut her off, jania got out of the car causing brooke to hop out too.

"unun bitch don't be fighting, i'll beat her ass for you" brooke steps back and throws up her set "no need b, thank you though" jania laughed.

"what's good!" the girl yelled throwing up her set, she was ready to pounce on jania but she gasped and her eyes went wide when she saw a gun.

"bitch like i said if i tell you one more time to get the fuck out the way and move that dusty, crusty, musty, rusty, ugly fuck ass car it's gone be a real problem" jania stood her ground.

"scary ass hoes need guns" the girl went into her car and slammed the door shut "you listened though bitch!" jania yelled before they got back in her benz.

"cant stand bitches like that" brooke mumbled "man, if i wasn't pregnant i'd shoot her cornrows off her fucking head" jania laughed.

"that's right we was gone knock he fucking edges loose!" she suddenly heard kd chime in "what the fuck was that?" she looked at brooke.

"what?" brooke said putting the car into drive "i thought i heard kd, might just be my imagination" she shook it off before they kept going.

"we lucky no cars turned this way" brooke said "man, shit woulda been tragic" jania laughed "back to the music before we were rudely interrupted" she cleared her throat.

"sittin' here staring at yo pitcha' with a slight grin, even though you hate me i know you'a let me fuck again!" brooke started off.

"them soul ties got you stuck again.. and ian never been in love but i swear to gawd i wanna love again" jania put her seatbelt on.

"serious issue do you need some tissue, you hate talking to the only nigga that can fix you!" they sung "you say I got some growing up to do i just wanna to fuck with you"

//

"ouuu bitch he texted meeee" jania showed brooke her phone, she clapped in response "so you gone sit and look like boo boo or text tha' nigga back!" brooke asked.

"no i gotta wait 4 minutes" she mugged "bitch you petty as fuck" brooke laughs "don't you be doing that too though?" she squinted her eyes.

"bitch you right as fuck!" she bursted into laughter.

App Opened: iMessage 

dejounte.

wydn?

nothing really, why?

i was gone ask you if you wanted
to go out

mm.. sure i'm not doing nothing
else.

ok be ready by like 7 or something

alright.

other than that, how's the
baby?

the same😂

mhm.. ok i'll see you then

mk
delivered

end of thread.

The End.
like fr, y'all see she happy y'all should be happy for her, no more kentrell to worry about for a while. Nothing else to talk about.

are y'all mad?

oh well too bad, by rocko.

y'all: