𝟢𝟣𝟩

𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟰

𝟯/𝟮𝟬/𝟮𝟭𝟰:𝟯𝟱 𝗣𝗠JANIAMESHELL ❥

𝟯/𝟮𝟬/𝟮𝟭
𝟰:𝟯𝟱 𝗣𝗠
JANIAMESHELL .

Kentrell and Jania walked into the store, Jania went to the candy isle grabbing some airheads when a man came up to her, he looked her age but he was a bit older.

"What's up with you pretty" He asked, frightened by the sudden approach Jania stared at him "I-um" She didn't want Kentrell to get mad but she didn't wanna be rude.

"You good?" He laughed "Um yes" She scratched the back of her head and he tilted his head at her "That's coo, what's yo name?" He asked.

"Jania?" She said "That's pretty, like you" He smiled "Thank you" She blushed "Can I take you out sometime?" He asked but little did she know, Kentrell was watching them.

That was fast..

She didn't know how to respond to that "Sure" She smiled and he nodded, "Just take my instagram" He said, she nodded "@FredoBang" He said.

"Okay" She said "Make sure you text me too" He laughed, she smiled seeing his grills, they were fine as fuck "Can I give you a hug?" He asked.

Since when did they start doing this, too bad she would never see him again "Of course" She wrapped her arms around him and her rubbed her back.

They pulled away and she waved at him before he watched her leave, he walked the other way, Jania looked around seeing Kentrell paying for his stuff.

"I didn't get to- never mind" She put her candy down and watched as kentrell grabbed his own bag "Hea'" He gave her twenty dollars and left the store.

"Thank you" She picked her candy up again and placed the twenty oh the counter "Will that be all?" The cashier asked and she nodded.

"Here you go" He handed her the change and her bag, she left the store and went to Kentrell's car, she saw him sitting there.

"What's wrong?" She asked, "You gone text him, y'all gone plan a meeting and you gone kill him" Was all Kentrell said but Jania knew exactly what he was talking about.

"What? No he was a nice guy" She said "I said what I said na' sit back" He replied. She huffed knowing there was no point of arguing with him.

He was set on his idea.

𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾 .