𝟢𝟤𝟢

𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 .
𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 .

𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝟢𝟥/𝟤𝟦/𝟤𝟣

𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝟢𝟥/𝟤𝟦/𝟤𝟣

Kentrell

"You juss gotta chill Ya" Kentrell told Iyanna as she literally went crazy, yelling at him and throwing stuff "No Kentrell I'm done with looking dumb for you She yelled pushing him.

"You keep fucking playing with me like I won't kill you and then kill my self!" She pointed the knife in his face, he ain't have his gun on him either.

"Girl you gotta keep yo hands to yourself and calm down,you all mad and shit be coo i'm not cheating on you nor do I got you looking dumb" He laughed.

"Yea ok, I bet you you'll regret doing this to me soon" She turned around getting ready to leave his house "Bitch, you ain goin nowhere" He grabbed her arm.

"Leave me alone I don't wanna be with you anymore all you do is lie" She yelled, hot tears falling from her eyes "I'm not lying to you, you can't leave me that fast" He said.

"You literally threatened me with a gun.. why are you still trying to keep me just let me go" She said "Ian gotta let shit go" He replied.

"You know you my numba' one ion know why you trippin fa' you crying and shit being crazy tryna stab me" Kentrell told her "You're making me like this" She mumbled.

"Ian making you like shit, look c'mere imma make it up to you" He told her.

Jania

Jania cringed at the high pitched moans she was hearing, it kind of made her mad that he was doing all this with her and then fucking on Iyanna.

She cursed herself, wishing that she'd never even tried shit with him. He was her woman napper anyway, she felt dumb as hell for letting him fuck.

"Ew" She mumbled as Kayden slept next to her on the couch, she got up and went to the kitchen before grabbing some fruit snacks from his counter.

She watched as the two came back downstairs, she mugged until Iyanna said something to her "Fuck you looking at bitch" She asked.

"How my pussy taste?" Jania whispered, Kentrell shook his head 'no' for her to chill out but she didn't "What flavor was it" She asked Iyanna.

"What flavor was what?" Yaya asked "My pu- Iyanna go home Imma text you, I love you" He kissed her lips before she left the house.

"Fuck is wrong with you nigga" Kentrell locked his front door "What it's not my fault you wanna fuck her and then try to come and fuck on me" Jania went to the living room.

"She my girl tho" He patted her head before going back upstairs, she hated him. Jania rolled her eyes at him before going in the living room again.

"I'm finna go too, so you can watch Kayden?" He asked "It doesn't look like I have choice" She replied smartly "Aight na, don't go too far" He laughed.

"Fuck you" She mumbled, she went into the living room after hearing Kayden's cried "What's wrong baby?" She picked him up, rubbing his back.

"I hungry" He whined, she went into the kitchen grabbing the bag of chicken nuggets from the freezer "What you wanna eat?" She asked.

"Shicken nugges' macroni" He told her "You wanna sit down?" She asked him but he shook his head so she had to hold him while doing it.

"That's a weird combination" She chuckled "Where my daddy go?" He asked, she couldn't answer that though because she didn't know where he went.

"I don't know Kayden, maybe he went over Ben's house but he's gonna be back okay?" She asked.

"Okay" He nodded.

Jania almost snapped her neck, looking over at the door "Fuck who is that?" She held her heart, she soon began hearing harder knocks which scared her.

"Nene who is that?" Kayden.

"Go, go downstairs okay imma be back" She told him "I scared of the dark" He said "It's ok just calm down I promise i'm gonna come back" She replied.

Jania looked through the peep hole before seeing, twi people with ski masks on she didn't know why they were there but she couldn't open the door so pretty soon she heard a gunshot and then the door being burst open.

"The fuck" She mugged the two "Give us the little boy and ain't nobody gone get hurt" She heard a familiar voice say said "Bitch what type of shit you on?!" Jania asked.

Jania was scared but at the same time she always had to say something back, she had a big mouth no matter what the situation was.

She saw a tall figure standing right next to the girl, but she had the gun and he kinda looked bored from his body language "I'll kill you bitch, fuck is you saying" The unknown female pointed the gun up to Jania's head.

"So do it bitch, you steady fucking talking!" Jania said, she really didn't think any of this could happen to her. She felt herself getting dizzy, like she was gonna pass out until she actually did.

Jania worried about what would happen to Kayden.. She was scared as fuck and felt like it was all her fault, It wasn't her child and she'd failed to protect him. Maybe if Kentrell was here it would've went differently but he wasn't so everything went down hill.

"Grab her! the fuck are you standing around for looking dumb and shit"

"Man stop fucking talking to me cause whole time Ian een' wanna do this shit"

"You gone do what the fuck I say, remember i'm the one with the gun not you"

"Yea and I'm the one with these hands so try sumn, you mad cause he fuckin with Jania, you lame"

"He's mine!"

"Delusional ass trick"

The End.

What y'all think gone happen?

Who y'all think the people behind the masks are?

Think if everybody that could be mad at Kentrell or mad at Jania right now..