𝟢𝟤𝟣

𝘛𝘰𝘱𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 .
𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯,𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 .

ఌ 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝘿𝙚'𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙂𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 ఌ𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝟢𝟥/𝟤𝟧/𝟤𝟣

𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝟢𝟥/𝟤𝟧/𝟤𝟣

"Why the fuck you sittin thea' come the fuck on" Kentrell yelled as Ten picked up his phone. "Nigga calm yo ass down" He shook his head.

Kentrell and Ben rushed to his house but nobody was there and he was going crazy "Dracoo!" He yelled, he didn't know what he was gonna do.

"Man what the fuck imma do son, I can't live knowing if I was home this shit wouldn't have happened!" Ten looked shocked seeing a tear roll down Kentrell's face

"Aight look, who you made mad or who would wanna do something like this?" Ben tried to calm him down "I made Iyanna mad" He spoke.

"That's too easy, what'd you make 'er mad about?" Ben asked him. Kentrell felt like his life was on the line right now, he didn't know how long they we're gone for.

He didn't know if they were dead or alive, anything could be possible because he was gone for about 6-7 hours, that's a good amount of time to cover something up.

"She was mad because I was giving Nene that treatment, then she told me I was gone regret it but that was before I fucked her into fagivin' me" He said.

"Aight we gone keep her in mind, who else would wanna do this shit, like a bitch u used to fuck or some shit like that?" He asked, Kentrell began to think.

"I fucked with a-lot of hoes I made all of em mad this shit stupid as fuck bra" He wiped his tears "How I let this shit happen" He sniffled.

"Look, just think real hard. Think of all the bitches you remember and we gone go from there, say calm down we gone get em back" Ten tried calming him down.

"It was Dej, Jazz, Danielle, Malu, Blasian and that's all I memba" He counted "Did you talk to any of yo baby mommas today?" Ben questioned.

"I talked to all of em this week, but Starr called me talking bout I never get Kamari or nothin" He said "Aight we gone go to her first.

Ben and Kentrell got back into the car, speeding over to Starr's house to see if she knew anything about what happened. He knew they wouldn't just tell him though.

He had to use something against them fa' to see if they was lyin "Now I think if it, we ain't talked to Joe you think he had something to do wit it?" Ten asked.