𝟢𝟥𝟢

「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 」𝟬𝟰/𝟬𝟳/𝟮𝟭7:18 AM

「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 」
𝟬𝟰/𝟬𝟳/𝟮𝟭
7:18 AM

"i'm feeling hungry today" jania mumbled tapping on kentrells head lightly. she thought about what she wanted to eat and she wanted something new. something she never had before "what haven't i ate in a long time.." she pulled the covers up a bit "my dick" kentrell mumbled, his raspy voice made her laugh.

"first thing you say when you wake up.. right" he put his hand up her shirt and began rubbing her belly, "what is you doing?" she asked. "i can't touch yo stomach?" he asked "why you touching it, i'd rather you touch anything else" she replied "mk" touched her stomach anyway.

"yo nigga ate from the back, he said he wan' eat my cat. i put it all on his lap, i asked him do he do crack- jania was cut off by kentrell. "you cannot fucking rap, yo ass can barely wrap a christmas gift" he laughed.

"fuck did christmas come in at?! that song was about pussy and cats and niggas" she stale faced him, later rollin' her eyes "but i bet yo ass unwrap a burger and put that bitch in ya mouth" he said.

"stop fucking talking to me, and you just mad cause you got herpes bitch " she punched him in the head and he laughed at her "you always tryna fight guh sit yo lil ass down some where and if i got herpes you do too " he mugged. "don't talk to me bitch cause i never fucked you, ew thinking about that gives me the hee-beejee-bes" she waved him off.

"you lucky i been feeling nice these days" he sighed "fuck you hoe" she jumped on top of the bed and mugged him as he went into the closet, he felt her looking at him so he looked back at her "waddup? fuck yo big ass looking at?" he laughed "boo it's giving corona cause you look sick" she chuckled.

kentrell grabbed one of his shirts, throwing it at her face and picking out his something to put on "it's seven in the morning what you getting all dressed up for?" she asked and he didn't respond "don't question a real nigga"— "in that case i can question you all day" she said.

"you got jokes bitch" he laughed "eat. this. cooterrr" she opened her leg up, patting her coochie and he picked up a shoe from his closet, throwing it right in between her legs "OWW!" she turned on her stomach "told you stop playing with a nigga" he laughed and she kissed his teeth.

"you do too much, don't be surprised when i'm feeding ben, joe and kd yo dick as hot dogs, you gone be in hell wishing you never fucked with me" she pouted "i'll shoot yo shit off" he laughed "i won't doubt it" jania got up from the bed as he threw a pair of pants on the carpet, she snuck up behind him and jumped on his back.

"hoe get yo ass off of me!" he coughed; she was choking him which is exactly what she wanted "no bitch, you wanna talk that hot shit" she tightened her arms around his neck before they fell down and she was still on his back "get awf me mane" he said.